17; Alright let's discuss

"Fuck off." Ran said collecting himself. "Did they do something to her?" Takeomi asks calmly.

"No, the place got rated , Y/n has the information." he said pointing at you.

"How could you let this happen?" Sanzu shouts. "Sanzu calm down." Kakucho says.

"Shut the fuck up. Ran how could YOU let this happen?" he continuously asks the latter.

"I'm not her bodyguard." he responds checking his phone.

"You fucking bastard!" Sanzu aims for his face but Rindou was quick to stop his fist.

"He's right. We all have to look out for ourselves  first."

"The doc's here." Mochi says walking in with the man.

"Let's take her to the nursery."

————————-

The executives and Mikey were sitting outside the room like a hospital, they canceled their plans for the rest of the day to see if you were going to be okay. Hours go by and the doc comes out with the news.

"Fortunately, the surgery was a success. I got the bullet out but blood is still being pumped back into her, she lost a ton. I suggest no visits for now. She wont wake up until tomorrow." he explains.

"Thank you Doctor." Mikey said.

"Everyone. Schedule is back to normal, go do what you need to do and tomorrow once Y/n is back to, we'll have a meeting." Mikey explained.

"Yes sir." Everyone said in sync.

"Oi Ran I'm not done with you." Sanzu said while everyone was walking away.

"Drop it bro." Takeomi said rolling his eyes.

"Seriously." Kokonoi added.

"Sanzu. She knows." Ran said walking to his room.

"You- You fucking coward! Did you tell her?!" He screams at the top of his lungs.

"Smiley did." Ran said smirking and entering his room.

Sanzu drops to his knees and Kokonoi was quick to comfort him. None of the other besides Koko and Takeomi comfort him when it comes to Mucho since he killed their friend.

"Fuck." he said

——————————

The sun has gone down and the moon has risen. It was midnight and the house was unusually quiet.

Ran steps out of his room and walks towards the nursery. He steps into your room and sees the moon light hit your beautiful fair skin.

The latter squats down and rest his arms on your bed.

He lays his face down on the bed sheets.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. It'll never happen again."

——————-

"Good morning Y/n." Takeomi said as you enter the kitchen.

"Good morning Take, oh and you guys too." you say seeing everyone hanging around.

"You recovered so quick are you human?" Mochi asks.