3; lets see how she handles him

"Get her settled in." Mikey said walking out.

"He's not an energetic guy is he..." you say getting up. A long haired platinum blonde male approaches you.

They're all taller than you.

"You're not from here are you?" he whispers in your ear. You step back. "I'm not."

"Tell us about yourself Y/n-chaaaaaaan" Rindou said putting his arm around you. Takeomi grabs his arms and shoves it aside.

"I'm half german and half japanese. I wasn't born here, I lived in Russia, then moved here. But all at a young age, I've been living here for 15 years now." you explained to them.

"Interesting." Kokonoi said brushing his hair. You notice his tattoo and eye it. "Stop looking at it." he notices. "What's the meaning behind it?" you ask, making everyone stop and stare.

"There's a lot of time to talk, let's get you settled in." He says breaking the tension.

Everyone heads to their huge home, that's hidden.

You step in with the rest of the execuitves watching them take off their jackets and hang it, they start stripping, taking off their suits.

"WOAH! Free show for me?" You say devilishly, teasing the men.

"We can have a show in my room!" Sanzu shouts. You see Ran walk to his room. Takeomi covers your eyes. "Go to your rooms idiots." he demands.

"Kakucho will help you, I got some business to take care of Y/n." he says pointing at Kakucho.

Kakucho leads you to a room but you were busy admiring his face. He is absolutely gorgeous, and handsome. "Wow"

"You like the room?" he aske hitting you back to reality. You turn your head and look in front of you. "Ya- WOW." you emphasized.

"This is not a room, it's an entire apartment." you say jumping on the king sized bed. "Get comfortable." he smiles.

You sit up confused. "Why are you nice?" you ask him.

"Uh I don't know?" he questions. You look out the window. "My life just keeps getting weirder." you whisper.

"Y/n-san-"

"Y/n, call me Y/n." you suggested. He clears his throat "Y/n, keep your door closed at nights."

"What? You think I can't handle a bunch of horny men? If anything they should lock their door, I'll be the one to fuck them." you said like a little devil.

"How did Take even find you." he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh I'll turn your lives upside down." she said getting undressed. "Uh-Ah-I I am going to leave now.. See you in the morning  he said storming out. You chuckled to yourself.

-------

"What is this delicious smell.." Rindou said entering the kitchen/dining room with Sanzu.

"This Kitchen has never been used." Ran said walking in with Kakucho and Kokonoi.

"Is grandpa Takeomi cooking?" Mochi asked walking in with Takeomi. "I'm right next to you fucker." he spat.

"You're NOT that much younger either!" he added.

They all hurled in the kitchen seeing your figure stir up a pot.

"Good Morning guys!" you say happily. "Oh she cooks." Kokonoi says.

"has this kitchen ever been used?" You ask while they all sit down. "No.." Sanzu replied. "Then what do you guys eat?" you ask checking out all of their figures. They're all skinny.

"We don't." Ran replies. There is silence throughout the whole room.

"Well, that's changing today." you said giving them a warm small sending butterflies into all of their stomachs.

"Ah you're such a darling." Rindou said stroking your arm. "Don't touch her!" Kokonoi shouts while doing the same thing to her. "You idiots. Go SIT DOWN!" she scolds them hitting both of them on the head.

You prepare a big breakfast for all of them and serve them. "I'll go get Mikey-kun." you say walking towards his room. Sanzu was about to stop you but Takeomi stopped him.

"Let's see how she handles him." he said digging into his food.

You knock on Mikey's door but get no reply. "Mikey-kun, breakfast is ready."

But again, no reply. You wait for a minute outside getting impatient. You decide to open his door.

"Mikey-kun break-"

You stop your sentence when you see Mikey lying on the floor, he looks dead. "Mikey?" you question approaching the boy on the floor.

You kneel down and caress his cheek. "Hey why are you on the floor?" you ask him in a soft tone. 

"Warm." he said grabbing your hand. "Oh I-"

he grabs your hand and throws you next to him, embracing his arms around you. You don't know what to say. Your floral scent hits his nostrils.

"You're so warm, and smell nice." he says half awake.

You don't shout, you don't throw a fit. You don't know why but his touch comforted you.

"Mikey..."

He opens his eyes and sits up like nothing happened. "B-Breakfast is ready." You say getting up but he grabs your wrist.

"Thank you." he said. Instead of leaving you stay and help him get up. His under eyes are so dark it concerns you, he's so skinny.

"Mikey can you do me a favor?" you ask him as you both exit his room.

"Hm?"

"Please take care of yourself." you say touching his tired pale skin.

Mikey touches your hand and puts it down. "Take care of me." was his reply.

"MIKEYYYY! RINNY BOY IS BULLYING ME!" Sanzu shouts.

"How mature calling Mikey." Rin rolls his eyes as Y/n and Mikey walk in.

Mikey sits and digs into the food. None of them have ever seen him eat anything besides doryaki.

"Today is the meeting, You all better be prepared. You too Y/n." Mikey demanded.

"Mikey is it a good idea to take her today?" Ran asked. You look at him weirdly.

"Why wouldn't it be? She knows german doesn't she? Useful. Unlike Sanzu." he says.

"WHAT?! ME?! Mikey..." Sanzu said tearing up and putting his head down. Everyone bursted into laughter. Mikey doesn't talk much but he's coincidently hilarious.

"I'm prepared I did my research last night." You said rolling your eyes.

"are you not eating?" Mochi asked. "Oh no I don't eat in the mornings."

"Y/N don't work late at night, I value your sleeping time. You need to be awake and ready." he said.

"Yes sir." you replied.

----

lol cbjsbcjd