8; You're full of mysteries

10 minutes pass by and it's quiet around the house. These men are criminals but its obvious they all care for each other. Well at least everyone besides Ran, that's what you think.

Y/n is about to open your bedroom door but your thoughts stop you. You storm to the other direction to have a chat with Ran. His comments bother you.

Y/n knocks on his door but there is not response. You wait and wait but there's no answer. You quietly open his door and peak through but he's not there.

Where is he?

You enter his room, it's GIGANTIC.

You hear a noise coming from the bathroom. You hide and slowly peak through and see Ran sitting on the door with the wall on his back. He's covering his face and he seems to be saying something.

You try to focus on what he's saying but your eyes widen as you see tears fall down his face.

"Fuck....Rin you better get through this you idiot."

You're shocked by his reaction but you remember what Takeomi said earlier.

"He's not the cold hearted guy you think he is."

"Oiiiiiii Ran! Mikey wants to talk." you hear Sanzu shout from the door. You quickly hide behind his couch. "Coming I'll be there in 5" he replied while he collects himself.

You relax while resting your back behind the couch but your heart drops when you feel Ran plopping on the couch and resting his neck at the top.

You cover your mouth so you don't let out a peep.

"Why are you in my room?"

You stay quiet not knowing what to say. "Come on princess spit it out." he said.

Y/n sighs and relaxes her body. "I was...going to ask you something."

"What? Why I'm so insensitive?" he chuckles. Y/n hums. "You saw me didn't you? there's your answer." 

You get up and head towards the door. "You're still an asshole." you said.

"Then why did you not tell Sanzu what I did?"

You stop at his words. "Because I'd never stoop down to your level." you walk out slamming his door.

Ran gets up with a smirk on his face, heading to Mikey.

-----------

"What's up Mikey?" Ran said entering his Boss's office sitting on a chair in front of his desk.

"Let's talk a little about Y/N." Mikey said.

-----------

"Rindou-sama is fine, but it'll take him a couple weeks to be back to walking shape." the doctor explained.

"Thank you so much." you said bowing. The doctor leaves and all of you watch Rindou, sleeping. "Well, I'll go inform Mikey and Ran." Kakucho said.

"Oh and about our training Y/N, I'll have Sanzu help you today is that fine?" he asked. "Oh yeah that's fine." you replied smiling.

"Let's go princess." Sanzu said.

-----

"I didn't know we had a gym.." you said looking around the place.

"We don't really use it, the Haitani's wanted it." Sanzu said while getting out the dummy. "Ran works out?" you ask curiously.