23; Fun <3

Ran's gaze towards you never broke.

Ran's POV

This plan we came up with is smart but I hate it. The last thing I want is the lips of a whore on mine. If they don't have any information on Izana then I'll regret this for a while.

The tears in Y/n's eyes, fuck. She looked so upset. Even though it was a skit I couldn't do it well for some reason.

What's she up to anyway? Has she made any progress-

WHAT?!

Ran jumps in his seat confusing the two girls. Is that fucking...No I can't break our act. And if he finds out Y/n and I are connected somehow...

They might catch on to us.

No One's POV

"What's your name?" you ask the male. "Shuji, Shuji Hanma." he tugs the side of his lips. "Ooo interesting." Y/n responds taking the glasses off of his face and putting it on hers.

"Woahh do you even need glasses? your eye vision isn't even that bad." you say looking around. Your vision is slightly blurred but you feel a face close to yours. Hanma pushes the glasses down your nose bridge, you meet his eyes, inches away from your face.

"Pretty lady with no name, it's dangerous taking stranger's belongings." he says grabbing them from you. "Y/N." you respond. "No last name?"

"I don't give that out to strangers." you said smirking while downing your drink. "Oh?"

"Wanna get to know me? I'm real fun <3"

Y/N's POV

That skit felt so real... But it felt so good to say all that. Those girls being all over him I don't know why but it bothers me so much. I can't even look at him right now. We're not even friends...wait are we? Out of all the plans how did we end up agreeing to this one.

Rindou made it clear that Ran literally hates me so at least he's getting some action, but he better get some information out of those girls.

This guy in front of me though, Hanma.. I wonder if he knows anything. He's wearing a suit, he has the mannerism of my guys. He would fit into Bonten perfectly, there is no way he doesn't know anything. How would I get that info out of him?

Ughhh do I need to get into his pants?

No.. No can do, my tattoo. But it barely shows there is scars and it's faded. No I can't risk it.

"Hm you look complicated... I don't know if I'm ready to get to know you." I said while mentally barfing. But he is truly sexy, like wow.

No one's pov

"I'll leave it up to you love." he said waving for another drink. "Another sunset rum please" you ask.

"You're insane. I love it." he smiles big. "I've never seen you here before, first time?"

"Yeah... Uh my boyfriend...I actually came with him but he cheated on me so now I'm left here alone." you replied with a fake sob story.

Hanma eyes you up and down "what man would ever do that?" he asks caressing your thigh.

Ran's POV

I'm going to kill that fool. Fuck I haven't gotten anything done what is Y/N doing?! Can she get it over with and get away from Hanma already.

"Hey boy, want another drink?" one of the women ask. "Sure darling." I respond still eyeing Y/n. Suddenly the girl next to me grabs my face and turns it to face her...ugly ass face.

"Hey you haven't been paying attention to me at all". She said about to clash her lips with mine but I started to kiss her neck, to avoid those nasty ass lips. She's probably got herpes or something.

"This club has got pretty ladies like you, the owner must be proud." I say spreading my legs. I cant believe I'm selling myself like this.

"Hmmm he hand picked us all." The blonde girl said chugging a drink. "Oh did he?" I ask trying to sound curious.

Shitty taste Izana.

"We've only met him once, but he never introduced himself." the other girl adds. I wrap my arms around their waists and pull them in closer.

"I want you guys at my club."

"You-you own a club?" The blonde girl asks. "I'm a business man. I own more than that." I smirk.

"Would you girls take my offer?"

"Yes of course!" they replied in Union. These whores are so easy, this is why I hate women.

"But we signed a contract with our boss, we can't leave unless the buyer makes an offer 3 times the price of the club."

Oh? I feel like Izana knows. Because a deal like that isn't for everybody. This club was at least 40 million dollars. And tripling it? Either he loves his people and place that much or he knows we're coming. No other company or man in Japan can afford that deal besides us.

"That's not problem. How does this boss of yours  look like? I'd love a meeting with him." I say caressing their backs.

"Actually he's in his office, we can take you to him if you'd like, he's dangerous tho."

"Don't worry darling I'll be fine."

The blonde girl starts speaking "From us two, only I've seen him, he called me in for a special dance once or twice. He is so hot. His hair color—

No one's POV

"Hahah you're funny Shuji ~" you say holding onto his hand. "You know... you're a real beauty."

"You've said that a couple times now darling." you said finishing your drink. "Compared to the girls who work here, you beat them in terms of looks and personality."

"What are you hyping me up for huh? Gonna ask me to work here? Wait how would you?"

A smirk forms on Hanna's face. "Do you own this place?" you ask pretending to be dumb and surprised.

"Haha no babe. I work second to the boss. And I do want to offer you to work here but not with these irrelevant guests and girls.

I want you to be the Boss's personal dancer."