I'll be waiting for you

"Dear Rin, you must be confused and hurt. Your older brother died and left you all alone. But it was never my intention to betray you,

but this happened so you can have a better life.

I don't expect you to understand since everything must be clustered, but what happened was meant to happen.

Brother, heaven is going to be so lonely without you. Who am I kidding? I'm in hell.

Going away to a place without you and Y/N is pure hell.

I just ask of you...

Please let me go.

I just want you to be happy brother. Live a life for both of us. I'll be fine no matter where I go. And in 70 years I'll see you. I'll wait every second, minute, and hour for you.

Also,

Don't hate on Y/N. You might think we've only known each other for a couple days but, I've known her for so long now.

She was truly the love of my life. She's changed me into a better person and brought out my selfless side. Rindou, I found the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, how I wish it turned out that way.

Y/n was my savior. And it was my turn to save her.

I've tried protecting you all my life and failed, over and over again.

I never wanted you to become a delinquent Rin. This wasn't what I ever wanted.

I never enjoyed it...but seeing the smile it brought to your face stopped me from ending our career.

If there was something I could've changed is, I should've left Japan with you and have grown up in America.

But I would've never met Y/n...or would I have? Her dream is to move to America. I hope she's looking up at me and telling me what she did every single day.

But I'm also hoping she moves on and marries a good man. Someone who could've been by her side forever.

You know what's funny Rin?

I sacrificed everything for the woman I love by acting selfless.

I don't remember the last time I gave myself up. And that buddy, is love. I hope you find a girl you'll risk it all for. But don't join me anytime soon please.

Now, go. Go and do what you've always dreamed of doing. Don't worry about me lil bro.

Take care.

P.S: I have that tattoo but I never told you lol

Rindou's tears drench the letter as he's laughing and crying.

"I fucking love you." he sobs hugging the letter. His eyes shift to the tattoo design.

an orchid (Ran) drenched in rain water (Rindou) as the rain is pouring down on it. Next to it in a smaller font it says

"I'll always protect you."

_____________________________

12 years after Ran's death.

"That's amazing Rindou!" Draken says as he sees Rin's new project. "You like it?" Rin smiles at his boss.