34; 6th division

"What are we doing for today?" Ran asks his brother as they leave their home in casual attire.

"Well...nothing really. I was thinking we can go see what Toman is up to since the fight yesterday."

"Oh ya!" Ran punches the inside of his other palm. "How did that go?"

Rindou looks at Ran weirdly. "What?"

"I told you what happened yesterday... everyone knows. it's the biggest news since the black dragons leader died." Rindou pushes up his glasses.

"Oh I forgot.. what?! Did someone die?"

"Kisaki Tetta died."

No way...

"He was the new third division captain right?" Ran asks unfazed.

If there's no kisaki then there is no plan... but Hanma is still around.

"Yeah...he even saved Mikey." Rindou crossed his arms. "But who killed him?" Ran asks.

"Baji Keisuke brother! Keep up." Rin rolls his eyes. "BAJI?!" Ran flips out.

"He's alive?"

"Yeah... you made sure if it. You got ruined Kazutora's plan." Rindou smiles.

"Toman is restored now. I don't know how I was full paying attention but Kazutora and Mikey made up and Baji came back."

"Seriously?" Ran smiles looking up at the bright blue sky. Rindou eyes him.

"Finally I did something good." he whispers to himself.

"Oh there they are." Rindou points in front of him. The two brothers have reached the shrine Toman usually holds meetings.

"We've finally restored our gang, even though Pah isn't here he'll be joining us once he's out of juvie. But I'm changing a few things." Mikey announces.

Is this right though? Is it fine for Baji to stay alive?

If someone is meant to die then their time won't be too far off. I don't really care about him or Kisaki but how will this effect Mikey?

Since Kisaki is dead, there's no one to control Izana. Unless....Hanma. How the fuck do I get rid of that bastard?

I don't care if u get my hands dirty. I'll murder this guy.

"I'll now be appointing new division captains."

"That'll be interesting." Rindou grins leaning on the wall next to him. "They have 5 divisions correct?" Ran asks.

"Yeah but that'll change, they've gained a ton of new members from yesterdays fight and there's guys eligible to become a captain." Rindou explains. "You know a lot."

"We'll we can't be the 2 airhead brothers can we. One has to be aware of stuff." he says snarky. "Oi I'll kill you brat." Ran says.

"First division captain step forward; Baji Keisuke!" Mikey announces and everyone claps.

"Well I didn't expect that to change." Rindou says and Ran nods.

"Vice captain of the first division step forward; Matsuno Chifuyu."

"Baji, your division has gained 30 more members. And you'll be taking in Takemitchy. Don't let what happened yesterday repeat again, understood?"

"Understood commander." Baji bows to Mikey.

"2nd division captain step forward; Mitsuya Takashi and vice captain Shiba Hakkai, 15 new members."

"3rd division substitute captain; Hanemiya Kazutora and official vice captain Peh-yan, 5 new members."

"I'll prove myself again to you Mikey." Kazutora bows and Peh-yan smiles.

Mikey smiles.

"4th division captain; Smiley and vice captain Angry, no new members as of now".

"5th division captain; Mucho and vice captain Sanzu, no new memebers."

Sanzu... he hasn't changed into who he became yet. He'll be the hardest to help because I can't figure out what's going on in his head. And why wasn't he a founding member?

Mikey never explained any of this to me.

"We've formed a new division... the 6th." Mikey announces.

"What? Who?" Ran asks confused. Rindou starts to push his older brother closer to the shrine. "What are you doing? Hey! Stop!" Ran says trying to stop himself from moving.

"6th division captain; Haitani Ran and vice captain Haitani Rindou." Mikey announces as Rindou continues to push Ran up the stairs from behind Mikey and Draken.

Wait...what?! I'm so confused right now.

"Uh...I don't remember agreeing to this." Ran looks at Mikey.

"That's why you two are here." Mikey says looking over all his members. Their eyes are wide open.

"I appreciate what you did yesterday at the fight. This isn't a thank you but I like strong guys and you two fit my standards. After the fight 50 men have joined Toman under the circumstance that YOU guide them. Would you accept a spot as a division captain for the Tokyo Manji gang and lead these men?" Mikey explains.

Should I do this? This could affect the future in various ways. But maybe I can get the corrupt shit in this gang out. There should be more fight with Hanma... and I'll be able to get rid of him.

What does Rin want tho? Oh...his face, he looks excited. Well what other choice do I have now that I've seen his goofy expression.

"Sano Manjiro, Commander of the Tokyo Manji Gang, The Haitani brothers will gladly accept your offer." I slightly bow to him.

___________________

"Welcome." Mitsuya says as they sit in a diner. "Oi Hakkai greet them properly." He elbows the tall latter"

"Uh..welcome." Hakkai looks away. "It'll take him a while to get used to this." Mitsuya shrugs.

"Whatever." Rindou looks the other way.

"Yeah him too." Ran points to his brother with his thumb. "Actually Rin can you go order the food?"

"You too Hakkai." Mitsuya orders and they both roll their eyes and leave.

"I'd never think we'd be sitting here together as mates." Ran says smirking. "I'd love to fight 1v1 right now but we can't do that shit any more." Mitsuya grins.

"Good times huh?" Ran leans back. He looks back at Mitsuya and something popped up in his mind.

"Mitsuya, you want to move to America and become a fashion designer right?"

"What? Uh yeah I did say that didn't I?" He laughs scratching his head.

"Are you single by any chance?" Ran sits up.

"Oh I see. I don't swing that way sorry man-

"Moron. I'm not asking for me. There's this girl I think you'd be interested in." Ran struggles to say.

"I'd rather not." Mitsuya sips on his drink. "What why?"

"I don't want to get any girl hurt with all the gang shit." Mitsuya says.

"I'll get you two out of Japan." Ran says quickly. "Have you lost your mind? I'm not leaving everyone just to go to America."

"I'll help you achieve your dreams." Ran says with a serious face.

"Here's your food." Rindou says putting it on the table with Hakkai behind him.

"I've lost my appetite." Mitsuya says getting up.

__________________