𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕒 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚:

*Beep..beep..beep..beep*

i swear on my fucking mothers name if that fucking alarm makes one more sound I'm gonna hit it with my batt.

*beep* * load bang*

yepp i broke my alarm that thing gets on my fucking nerves for fuck sake.

oh shit i hope i didn't wake up bio mom lol that piece of shit can fall in a ditch lmao.

nah bc i would actually laugh my ass off and i would still have an ass omf yess bitch.

okiii anyway "devinnnnaaaa!!!!"

where was i oh yeah had to get ready for school and "devinnnnaaaa you piece of shit get down here now"

wait you guys hear that lol

"devina if you don't come now I'm coming up and you'll regret it"

oh for crying out load bett she think she's intimidating lol.

"I'm cominnggg!!"

Now i have to get out of bed what was the point of even smashing my fucking alarm clock.

"yes?" I asked as i looked at her with a bored exprestion

"get dressed and go to school before my boyfriend gets home please"

Okay weird since when does she care?

"sure" i asked confused.

oh yeah her boyfriend abuses me but she don't mind bc she gets drugs and weed omf i love weed its so nice-tasts like shit but it makes you feel good ig.

like I'm not addicted or anything don't stress but i do like a good time oh and don't get me started on vodka like thats my middle name🤤

that was all my thoughts while in the shower but i just got out now i have to chose my outfit shoot me dead okay so my moms bf don't know abt the clothes i have bc he would probably hit me for having them and say something like 'you stupid slut, what are you a stripper' oh well thats what i think anyway.

My fab outfit lol nah I'm just comfortable.

off to fucking school...

oh wait nah I'm not fucking school yk what i mean right?

"devina out no quick!" My mom screams.

why she sound so stressed whateva

______________

*𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕*

okay so i have maths with idek what her name is anywho she don't like me lets just say it envolves spray paint and a car that might or might not be hers oepsie.

wait i need to pee first and then I'll go to her class yess sounds good.

*45 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛*

Yeah i sat in the bathroom the whole time and skipped her class. Do i feel bad? nope.

i have computer class now my favourite lol i can hack very well but i don't do it for a living to boring unless i have to tho.

okay so the day goes on till after lunch were i had the worst subject ever no hate towards anyone who loves it but seriously bussiness study's after lunch
ewwwwwww.

came in the class like 10 minutes late but ehh who cares.

"miss smith glad that you could finally join us" that voice omf I'll kindly rip out her vocal cords out.

"be glad that i came" i said in a bored tone.

"just take your seat please"she said with a sigh.

"nah because i was defnintly just gonna stand there the whole period" i said as i walked to my seat and heard the students in my class laugh.

just as i sat in the chair i was in dream land with wonderful load music blasting through my airpods.

hey airpods and airspop kinda sound the same

i love airspops, if you don't know what it is its flavoured air or easily said its a vape yeah i vape what you gon' do about it lol.

anywayy why does it feel like someone is tapping my shoulder

the next moment my airpod was ripped out of my ear and a veryyyyy annoying voice came through my airs

"miss smith are you sleeping in my class?"

"noo i would never" i said with a sarcastic hurt face while the students in the class started laughing.

"pri-" before she could say anything the intercom when of

ᴍɪss sᴍɪᴛʜ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄɪᴘʟᴇ's ᴏғғɪᴄᴇ ᴀs ǫᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀs ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ

damn who snitched if i found out who did their dead. jokinngg or am i.

nah i don't kill innocent people but i would kill a snitch anywayy

"byee bitches" i yelled as i walked out of the class.

i heard miss whatever mumble something about she doesn't get paid enough lol.

okay okay think what i do.

was it that kid i punched umm no he wouldn't snitch omf yeah i really don't know.

maybe they found out i toilet papered my english teachers house as a going away gift, nah thats imposible i was so sleak.

anywho emotionless face check lol i like scaring the princible don't you?

I got to the reseption counter thingy and the lady flashed me a fake smiled and said i can go to the office.

fuck i hate that lady i swear she a stripper wait no no no don't judge its mean, waitttt do i care? nope.

i kinda kicked the office open witch made the principle jump damn he scared for real.

as i walk into the office i saw 3 members of the american mafia the ex don, the previous don and the under boss and a police officer standing next to a lady in her 30's i think...

_______________

𝚑𝚎𝚢𝚢𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ