𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12

𝕄𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕖𝕝 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚:

after that day me and devina cuddled we didn't talk much and it hurt, i didn't see her much and when she was gon again it made me hurt even more.

was she pushing me away? didn't she like me?

i should talk to her, im happy she's safe and i want to talk to her but i don't know how.This morning after she told us she was in the library we

all believed her i mean it looked like she was telling the truth or she was just really good with lying.

i am really exhausted and tired, who would think that a sweet innocent 16 year old would have 3 mafias stressed over her not being with them.

I got dressed and headed down for breakfast. It was quite because everyone was tired of stying up half the night.

 It was quite because everyone was tired of stying up half the night

we all headed to school and met up with our friends.

"sup man you all look like shit what happened" cole said bro hugging me

"yeah like we didn't know that" pablo said almost falling asleep against the car door.

we all separated as we went to our classes as i had math first.

i kicked open the door and walked in ignoring the stares of the students and the teacher looking at me like im enemy or some shit.

i slept through all my classes.

the day was pretty boring but i knew what i was gon do when i get home and that's sleep.

my bed was calling me already.

DEVINA MORRETTI:

i got home after that long day of school omf it was so boring.

i want to bother someone, okay who tho let me think who doesn't like me.

elijah yess he doesn't even talk to me and avoids me most of the time so yeah him but what can i do.

his in his room at the moment so how bout i just scare they living shit outa him

"lucaaa!!" i screamed walking down the stairs

"yess!" luca shouted from the video gaming room playing a shooting game with pablo and anni .

"oh hey yeah do you guys wanna scare elijah?" please say yess

"who wants to scare me" elijah said coming in with a smirk on his face

"oh for fuck sake you know what nevermind"

why did he have to come in its so annoying now who do i scare. Okay so i do really want to see who's scared of the dark so if i put the power out for a while then the whole house wil be dark.

some of the oldies were sitting in the living room and then some boys in the gaming room and the rest are in the movie room so no one is busy with work.