𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕒 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚:
Its friday today and the family are coming over i woke up in a really bad mood for some reason its 5 am right now and decided to get dressed and go to their gym that's on the bottom floor.

𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕒 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚:Its friday today and the family are coming over i woke up in a really bad mood for some reason its 5 am right now and decided to get dressed and go to their gym that's on the bottom floor

*her outfit for gym*

because of my bad mood i went to the punching bags and started my normal routine that i do every day.

i didn't workout yesterday so that could be the reason for the bad mood or my period started.

michael came into the gym and also started working out.

after my workout i went on the treadmill for 30 min
________________

after my workout i showered and now I'm deciding what to wear for when the family comes.

Decided to go with this because why not.

i went down stairs to the dining room as it was 7 am at the moment and it was time for breakfast.

i really wasn't in the mood for chit chat i need coffee first. Coffee is live!

the kitchen and dining room is kinda joined so when i stepped into the kitchen everyone's eyes were on me

they gave me a tour yesterday so i know were everything is.

"morning dad" i said when i walked past him to sit at seat.

"morning bambina, you excited to meet the family?" dad asked.

"yep i guess"

"you guess?" micheal said

"yeah i guess now shut up i don't have the energy to deal with you"

luca laughed but stopped when michael glared at him.

michael and andrew are so deferent like not even lying.

just the the doorbell rang and dad and my brothers stood up and went to get the door i just sat and ate my breakfast i am almost finish anyway one more bite then done.

"Miciiii" a very high pitched voice yelled omf.

i just finished eating and put my plate in the dish washer and made my way to the front door.

"here maid take my stuff" the girl said throwing all her shit on me i dropped it oepsie but it was on purpose she gave me a dirty look.

"not your fucking maid" i said with a straight face, the fuck she think she is.

"this is my daughter devina" dad said as all the emotionless men's faces went soft and this lady came to hug me she look oldish so she probable my grandma she really pretty though.

"oh my angel I've missed you soo much" nanna said hugging me.

"missed you to nanna" okay i have loads of respect for this woman like she is my idol she was the best assassin in her time like fuck.

she started crying so i hugged her even tighter guess i used to call her nanna lol.

just as we stopped hugging i looked around and saw a face that looked very familiar.

"heyyy big tuna" i said as i ran to one of my uncles that i knew very well his name tony but i used to call him big tuna don't know why.

i gave him the longest hug everyone laughed at the nickname. didn't remember any other member of the family though.

"okay i don't really know the rest of you sorry" i said

"okay sweetie let us start by my family so I'm aunt katie and this is my husband xie these are our sons, go on"aunt katie said nodding at her sons.

"hello tesoro I'm your cousin simon I'm 24 and really glad your back" simon said with a smile on his face.

"Heyy I'm Xander im 20 and really nice to see you again"

"sup im alex im 19"

"liam,18" oki didn't have to say it like that he said it in a bored mean tone btw.

"heyy bishh im pablo, 17 and your favourite cousin" he said giving my a wink as i laughed a little, he gives luca vibes.

"and the my family this is my wife angela and our children" big tuna said and told his oldest so to begin.

"hi im james, 25" he said in a business tone.

"hey bambina im leo and im 23" leo said and smiled.

"Daniel,19 and i missed you a lot" he said with a smile.

"coolio im samuel and im 17" more luca vibes lol i just smiled the whole time but not a creepy smile just a small one.

"elijah,17" he said in a annoyed tone as his twin? hit him over the head witch was really funny.

"and im avery,16 now can we please go shopping" okay at least her voice wasn't high pitch now but she does wear all pink and imma barf.

just then i saw an oldish man and his aura demanded respect.

"I'm your grandfather semion" he said in a cold voice and emotionless face but was i scared nope.

"hi pops missed you to" i said fighting to also put my emotionless and cold face on.

He laughed at that sentence as everyone looked at us in shock as pops hugged me tight.
'Awww see all big men are babies' i thought.

Just then everyone except the meanies and barbie started laughing okay maybe i said that out load oepsie

all the younger boys went to the gaming room and the oldies went to lerenzo's office and avery grabbed my arm and dragged me to her room that my brothers had there for her.

"okay so i have lots of drama omf i need a girl to talk to" she said okay maybe she not bad lol idk.

"well then tell be about it" okay so i don't like drama, like i like causing it but don't wanna be apart of it.

"okay so i started talking to this guy but then i found out he cheated on me what do i do?"

me and her talked for a while and she not that bad but not people i would hang out with she told my she's going to take a nap so i decided to go to the gaming room were the meanies and rest except everyone out of school was.

i watched then play for a while when aunt katie walked in and told us its time for lunch.

the day went on and they told me that ma and all the ladies are going shopping tomorrow for thing for school so that's nice lol.

__________________

𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴!!!😋🥵