chapter 22

i woke up this morning next to the twins they were still sleeping so it must have been early.

yepp 3 in the morning thats nice anyhow imma get up i had a nightmare, don't really know why since they kinda stopped for awhile but whatever I geuss.

today me bella and alysa are gonna take the twins out to like McDonalds or sum' and to go buy them sum new clothes

we usually donate te old obes to a orhpanage bc ik how it must feel to have nothing.

i was really tired and not feeling like today, but not like tired i wanna sleep but like mentally drained ig we just gotta keep going

and damien is gonna join us on the mall trip or whatever you wanna call it.

i started getting ready by showering and getting dressed and i juat wore some lite makeup with it.

i went down and made some breakfast, i learned cooking by dad so its chilled.

i made pancakes, french toast, some smothies, a sauce to put on the pancakes that came out pretty good and just put out some fruit with it

everyone started waking up at about 6am and it was 6am so ye

"you made breakfast?" bella asked raising her eyebrow

"ye hope you like it" i said as i made myself some coffee cause I lost my appetit and i felt abit sick to my stomach

.....

we were meeting damien at the mall so i got the twins dressed and put them in my car as we all drove to the mall.

oky so bella and alysa left me and let me go alone saying and i qoute 'yeah we're not fourth whealing' lol whatever that means.

i saw damien parked so i parked next to him and when the twins got out i saw a deferent kind of happiness in his eyes and was ama- oh no

i threw up "fuck"

"hey you okay?" damien asked worried.

"i swear if you got me pregnant again imma kill you fr"

"mamma is this our daddy" he twins asked in sinc

"yes baby's he is" i replied

"OH MY GODD!" they screamed as they ran and hugged his leg.

i smiled at the site but that dropped as soon as i threw up again

"you want to get a test?" damien asked worried

"ye sure why not" we walked with the twins in the middle to the store as we got a pregnantsy test.

... it was negative so i probably got a tummy bug shit.

we basically walked around a bit and bought things ate and whatever else you do at the mall.

damien went to the bathroom and came out as we walked to the car.

he opened his door and told the twins to get in wait what the fuck happened to his voice.

then i started feeling sleepy and passed out as his arms caught me.

I don't think thats damien...

............

i woke up with a bucket of water thrown to my face, fucking ice cold water wtf bitch imma kill this person.

yeah i quickly realised my hands were tied hella tight trust me i tried getting out

"what the fuck?" i said to myself

"oh look the princess is finally awake" what I'm geussing is Damien's twin said...

"and who the fuck are you?" i asked

"damien beautiful who else?" he replied like I'm stupid??

"yeah stop talking shit i wanna know YOUR name not you brothers"

"oh yeah thats right you were the one that killed my girlfriend" he said smirking and on him it was discusting eww bitch.

"oh shut up, were the fuck are my kids"

"their safe" he smirked again and now i was mad bc you can torture me but when it comes to kids oh hell no.

"you fucking bitch" i stood up running to him as i finally got the shit untied, i got one punch when i felt a sharp pain at the back of my neck and i was out cold again.

this time all my nightmares off toture came back since the house i was tied up to look just like my mom and her boyfriends house and it really fucked with my mind

i remember everything, everything that mind was trying to forget, me begging for my life, them carving shit into my skin while laughing , every scar i had to cover up when going to school the time he tried to rape me.everthing came back and it hit me like nothing before.

while i was taking in my surroundings i even saw the blood on the floor .my.blood. when he brought his friends over to beat the shit outta me when i was just 10 years old.

why did this mf have to bring me back i just started healing a bit

what the fuck is wrong with this world and the people in it.

__________________

...