𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10

𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕒 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚:

yesterday was rough, i really hope they don't ask questions think imma keep my distance so they don't find out more.

i did my usual workout routine and showered. I chose my outfit and decided not to go down for breakfast and get something small at a fastfood place.

 I chose my outfit and decided not to go down for breakfast and get something small at a fastfood place

Instead of going with my bike i decided going with my car since im wearing a dress. I had one of my men deliver my car early this morning.

 I had one of my men deliver my car early this morning

My favourite car a nisan skyline gtr r35.🥵

i quickly snuck out so my family don't see me and i really wasn't feeling like talking to them.

i got to school and not one of my brothers were there so that's good but none of my friends were there either probably cause it was still dark.

i walked around the school looking for something to do when i heard spray cans spraying.

i walked closer and saw it was those five hot boys i saw on the first day of school.

"heyy what you guys up to?" i already know because they were busy spray painting the school wall.

"what you doing here so early beautiful?" the hot one that looks cold but also like a baby and oh fuck that voice shoot me dead.

"my brothers annoy me" okay that's all i could come up with.

"yeah they are pretty annoying aren't they" the friendly one says.

"yeah and dramatic like holy fuck you'd never even think because their in the ma- i mean boys" some of them looked at me amused while others let out a laugh.

"so you know?"friendly one said

"know what?" shit why'd i say that im not even suppose to know.

"about the mafia darling" the cold cold one said.

"yeah don't tell them anything im not suppose to know, anyway give me a spray can" i said holding out my hand.

he handed me a spray can as i started spraying my assassin smile sign on it.