𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7

𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕒 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚:
so today is monday and my first day at my school and imma make them all my bitch even the principle.

i woke up at 5 am as usual and got dressed in my workout clothes. I did another intense workout and went to shower.

Didn't want to dress up to much so i just went with this

i went down for breakfast and said good morning to everyone and sat in my seat.

not much happend yesterday(sunday)
my bike got dropped off so that's good the fam was all shocked lol.

not much happend yesterday(sunday)my bike got dropped off so that's good the fam was all shocked lol

My beautiful baby🤤🥵
(not my bike found on Pinterest)

you should of seen avery's expression it was... yeah i don't have an other word than funny.

i got on my bike and drove behind my brother's and cousins since i didn't know the way we stopped at the school.

everyone was looking at us and it was annoying me but avery on the other hand loved it she even winked at some of the boys wtf.

anni(andrew) came to me and said we have to go to the office first on our walk into the school i saw a group of students that gave off bad boy vibes when they saw me one of the hot one smirked there were 5 boys.

i just smiled but my smile held power and confidence.

i followed my fam to the receptionist's counter thingy.

"hi we would like the class schedules
off samuel, elijah,avery,liam, pablo and devina morretti" andrew asked as the receptionist lady had fear all written on her face as she heard the surname Morretti.

"s-sure" she said while giving us our schedule.

"oh well fuck, kill me now" i said looking at my schedule.

"what's wrong"pablo asked

"i have fucking math first, like who even invented math" i heard laughs as everyone walked to their as i heard a couple of 'its okay you'll get through it' and 'enjoy'.