chapter 21

after seeing damien the feeling of betrayal and sadness came over me but most of all i felt angry.

obviously i still feel something for him but i wouldn't tell anyone that because that would cause someone to feel sad for me and i hate that.

seeing him with his new girlfriend really made me fucking angry.

so i did what any woman would do or would wanna do, I'm gonna burst his bubble and kill his girlfriend and i know i said I don't kill innocent people but she was far from it.

i put on my suit that was recently made for me, its bullet proof and i can hide about 20 weapons in it so it's pretty cool

(sum' like this)

i snuck out of the house got in my car and drove to his mansion

i parked my car down the street and snuck into his place it was quite easy actually.

i did get his house plan and shit and i know exactly were his room is and also where all his cameras and gaurds were.

once i was in his room i hid under his bed for him to get out of the shower with that bitch.

after about 10 min they came out of the bathroom.

"I'm gonna go talk to alex quickly I'll be right back" damien spoke.

"okay baby" she said with a baby voice and i swear i almost puked.

as soon as he was out the room i heard her talking to someone on the phone.

"yeah his totally falling for me, its a good thing we got that bitch away 2 years ago" what is she talking about??

"the great thing about twins is we look exactly the same" the guy on the phone said, and just like that i felt relief? idk what it was but it felt good...

i got out under the bed now with new anger toward her, she turned around and the last thing i saw in her eyes were fear before she started choking on her own blood

i stabbed her over and over and over getting all my anger out, by now i was covered in her blood

"what.the.fuck"

"damien" i looked up at him out of breath as he starred at me with amusement.

"do you have a twin?" i asked with a new hope in me

"yes i do" after that sentence i walked up to him and kissed him.

he kissed back more passionately.

"wait , you ran away from me?"

"i thought you cheated but i just heard it wasn't you"

"i would never have done that to you... god i miss you" he said as we started kissing again.

i unzipped my suit as my weapons started falling on the floor, he unbottoned his shirt and then threw on the bed as he trailed kisses from my neck down to my wet pussy

he started licking my clit and oh my god.

"fuck damien" i moaned out as i felt a smirk making its way on his face.

"you taste so good love" he said as i moaned when he pressed his fingers into me.

out mouths connected as we kissed more and more passionately.

"fuck" i artched my back as he put his thrusted into me and god it felt good.

........

the next morning i woke up felling better than ever, i still had dry blood on me tho but its okay.

i got up from bed and got dressed into my suit and strapping my weapons back on.

"going so soon" he asked waking up abit.

"yeah oh and you have two children" i said flashing a smile and walking out.

"wait what" he said basically falling out of bed as he rushed to catch up to me.

"yeah scarlett and aiden their 2 years old"

"you didn't tell me" he yelled abit

"well i thought you cheated shut up, anyway i need to get home" i said as i walked out of his house.

"wait can i meet them" he said still behind me

"sure I'll contact you" i got into my car and drove away, i need to get my head right, fuck.

i walked into the house and saw someone I didn't expect to see, my dad

"there you are" jake said looking at me with his eyes widened as he saw the dry blood.

"Don't worry it's not mine" i said walking past them as i went to take a shower and got dressed into some comfortable clothes

i came back down stairs " heyy dad what you doing here"

"don't come to me with that shit where were you all this time?"

"i was laying low" i replied as took out a bottle of vodka from the cobort.

he surprisingly hugged me tight and i hugged back, after a while we let go.

i opened the vodka and drank straight from the bottle.

"wow so early in the morning" bella said as she came down the stairs.

"oh hey devina's dad, gow goes it"
alysa said as she took the vodka from me.

"hey mama" aiden said as he entered the kitchen with scarlett

"hey babies, you guys slept well"

"yepp" scarlett replied "I'm not a baby but yes i did to" aiden said a i laughed abit

"wait I have more granbabies" dad said as he looked in desbelief

"yeah that's scarlett and that aiden" i replied as a huge smile grew on his face.

"what do you mean more granbabies?" i asked

"Charles met a girl, they got married and had a baby boy"

(charles is the doctor for those who forgot)

"well thats great I can't wait to meat her and the baby"

"yeah she's a really nice girl I'm sure you'll get along perfectly well"

"well i hope so" i smiled as i drank more vodka

my dad basically just played with the twins for like ever like i wasn't even important anymore wow

_________________

huge plot twist, you really thought i would take a love interest as beautiful as damien away nahh I'm to lazy for that but yeah hope you like this chapter and ye luv you all❤️