Chapter 20

jake parked the car as we put our masks on before getting out, i could feel everyone's eyes on us, on our way to the entrance we walked with confidence as people nodded their heads at jake.

"jake is that you and who's this beautiful woman you have here with you" asked a well dressed man taking my hand and placing a kiss on it, i looked down at him with authority like i owned him.

"you'll find out soon" jake said with a cold tone with his face cold too, everyone had a cold face some better than others but mine...
the best.

We continued walking until we reached the entrance.

"french" i said with a coldly looking at the security guard as he checked the list and nodded.

as soon as the doors opened everyone turned their head and looked at us, some whispered and other just stared with their eyes filled with lust

we kept walking till we reached our table which i made sure was at the same table as damien.

no one noticed it was me. not damien and not my family

a smirk grew on Damien's face as he saw me coming to his table soon that stupid fucking smirk will turn into fear and regret.

"well hi there?" damien asked raising his eyebrow for me to say my name.

"your worst nightmare" i said in a tone so cold that it could make anyone want to kill themself

i saw a bit of amusement in his eyes but it went as quick as it came.

sky and alexander was also at the table, sky looked like she was gonna piss herself and wanted to burst out laughing but i kept myself in and contained my ice cold gaze.

there were some more people at the table that looked oddly familiar.

"welcome everyone to the annual mafia ball, tonight is a night where Mafia's all over the world come together. It's to make new alliances... or enemies, but like every other ball you will keep yourselves in or you will be thrown off the list and you won't be invited to such an event again. Tonight we also have a special guest, they will be speaking later on and i was told there was a big surprise coming so there's something to look forward to" my uncle Xie Morretti said while his wife and children were standing next to him.

after that people started chatting, damien walked off to go chat with some people as me, jake and the other guys at the table kept standing at the table.

they looked at me and nodded their head at me, then i realised were i know them from.

they were the ones that spray painted the school and the same guys who rescued me when i was captured.

i nodded at them and then followed jake to where the london mafia leader was standing.

"well hello there bea..." he stopped mid sentence as i glared at him "a-anyway jake how have you been" he continued

"good thanks, and you?" jake responded

"never been better, and if i may ask is this your girl"

"no, she's my boss" jake said as the guys eyes widened abit, jake then put a finger infront of his mouth and made a shh sound.

(A/N: just clearing up jake put his finger infront of his own mouth)

....

it was time for the people to take their masks off as my uncle walked up to the 'stage' thingy.

"okay now it's the time you all may take your masks off amd i would also like to welcome the special guest we have" he said as i walked full of confidence, my head was up and my face cold.

he handed the mic over to me as i looked at everyone and began speaking "good evening, some off you might know who i am when i take my mask off and others won't but soon will. I am the leader of the french mafia" i said as i took my mask off, some gasps were heard as i continued..

"i have always been the leader of the french mafia but kept my identity a secret and yes i am also the daughter of salvatore moretti the leader of the american mafia,
i am a queen and you will treat me like one if any of you disrespect me in any way i will not hesitate to kill you brutally, I don't give a fuck if i may start a war with another mafia but I won't be disrespect" the last part i said extra cold so people know I'm not talking shit, some people bowed their head, others like my family were proud and then you get damien who had his eyes widedend in shock and guilt

i walked down the two steps of the stage and hooked my arm in with jakes as we made our way out.

he smirked at me proudly and i smirked back, we got into the car and drove away.

soon we got home as i got into some comfy clothes as me and jake decided to watch a movie well he didn't decide i forced him.

he wanted to work but yk I'm the boss;)

now all thats left is the mafia dinner and thats next week, shoot me dead i need to smoke sum weed

i diddddd.....
_______________________

2 chapters in one day wow i impressed myself i will probably update next weekend or sum' since I'm writing exams but ye luv u all ❤️

just wanted to add in the next chapter i will maybe be bringing in where she pays him a visit.