𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕒 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚:

"wait what" i asked like wtf the american mafia is my family.

well that explains how my glares scare people lol and because I'm a woman it's even scarier.

"yes, you are miss Morretti from now on" my 'dad' said with a smile on his face.

wait what do i do umm idk...

okay wait I'm fucking smiling like actually smiling like i couldn't control my face.

"really" i asked with fake-ish hopeful eyes just to add the cherry that I'm innocent i mostly just use my emotionless face when I'm busy with work or when someone pisses me of but other than that i put on an innocent face so no one can guess I'm and assassin or whatever.

"yes bambina and these are 2 of your brothers lerenzo and angelo"he said pointing at them, omf my heart melted right there wait why tf.(baby)

"cooolllll" i really don't know what to say.

"can we just stop at my house so i can pack" i asked looking at them.

"sure sorellina" lerenzo said with a heart warming smile on his face oh how i was stopping myself from hugging him then at this moment. (younger sister)

_______________

okay so i didn't take them to my mom and her boyfriends house because that place was trashed instead i showed them the way to my 2 story house that i bought for after missions and shit so i can clean up.

i lead them in and told them they can wait in the living room as i go shower and pack.

"you can watch TV if you want and if your hungry you can check in the fridge" i said before going upstairs.

i packed all my clothes, weapons, charger cables and electronics.

then i went to go shower took like 10 minutes and then i got dressed into something else I'm meeting my family and have to make a good impression not that i really care but yeah.

(not the bag)

decided to wear this because its comfortable and all so yeah.

i also put stuff on my tattoo's to hide them

i went down stairs with my bags and they stood up and said they'll carry it to the car so i gave it to them, they really shouldn't open it bc it would be kinda hard to explain.

i locked the doors of the house and got in the car as we drove to the airport i already knew we were going to new york but they don't know i know so yeah.

"umm where do you guys live?"

"we live in new york sorellina" Lerenzo said with a smile.

"no way I love new york"