chapter 15

SANTIAGO MORRETTI:      (her dad)

"what the fuck do you mean she's gon?" i asked with anger very clear in my voice.

"s-sir i..i thought y-you came t-to get h-her already" the doctor said stuttering, i want to kill anyone in sight at the moment.

i just got my bambino back and now these mother fuckers let her get taken again... the person responsible for this is going to die.

i have just the idea of who it might be.... the chinese mafia, they've been after my mafia for a while because I didn't want to make an alliance with them.

I'm bringing all my alliances together tonight and were gonna take that whole mafia down.

they've been messing up way to much, everyone wants them gone so it won't be a problem getting all the Mafia's to help take them down and we will win and get my bambino back.

it might take a while but it will be done.

DEVINA MORRETTI:

shoppiinng!!!

I don't think I've ever been shopping, like i said i don't remember.

i had scary dreams, i don't know if they were just dreams or if it really happened.

i was being tortured, really hope its just a dream but i dought it.

i got dressed into clothes that were laying on my bedside table and went down to the same eating room as yesterday.

"morning love" damien said as he looked up from his phone.

"morning" i said faking a cheerful mood, those dreams really got to me.

"how'd you sleep" he said giving all his attention to me.

"good i guess what about you" i said sitting down.

"lovely knowing your in my house" he said with a smirk that sent shivers down my spine.

wow he really does have an affect on me.

just then alexander walked in with a girl, and she was like really pretty.

"hi you must be devina I'm sky" she said smiling.

"heyy yeah im devina its nice to meet you"

"nice to meet you to" she said still smiling.

"devina this is my girlfriend and she will go shopping with you today" alexander said

"thats so cool, girls day" i said smiling

"oh my fuck yesss!" she said loudly and came to sit next to me as we started talking about random stuff and damien and alexander talking in the same language as last night.

they said something about the American mafia wanting them to help take down the Chinese mafia, still don't know what a mafia is wait i should ask.

"hey umm damien"

"yeah?" he gave me his full attention again.

"what's a mafia?" i asked as his eyes widened abit.

DAMIEN RUSSO:

"hey umm damien" devina said looking in my direction.

"yeah?" i asked

"what's a mafia?" she asked and my eyes widened, wait who the fuck said something.

"what do you mean love" i said trying to play it of

"well somehow I understand the language your speaking and you talk about mafia and something about helping the American mafia take down the Chinese mafia" wait she knows russian.

"oh well love im in the mafia, its were i own alot of businesses and clubs"

"i wanna be in the mafia" i chuckled at her, darling once you marry me you will.

________________

DEVINA MORRETTI:

we just got done with shopping and my legs are killing me, like fuck.

sky went into every single shop and i just realized i hate shopping, next time im taking a wheel chair.

damien must be rich because he bought almost everything i looked at for long.

so yeah i have alot of clothes and i want to wait no i need sleeppp!!

so as soon as we got home i went to my room and fell onto the bed.

my head hit the pillow and i was in dream land.

_

another day another play, idek why i thought of that but who cares.

this morning i kind of feel beter, you know when i said i was being tortured in my dream well in this dream i killed people.

i don't know why i feel beter after killing people in my dream but who cares i feel good

damien said we were going out later today so i got dressed in a nice outfit and went down for breakfast

DAMIEN RUSSO:
i have quite alot of paperwork to do since we're opening a club in new york.

Alexander helped me so i could get done faster. I decided to take devina out tonight on our first date.

she really is something and i just want to give her everything she never had.

after me and alex finished most of the paperwork i went and got ready.

SANTIAGO MORRETTI:

we took down some of the chinese warehouses and tortured many people but they didn't tell me where my bambino is.

i really feel like going on a killing spree.

the italian mafia, the spanish mafia, the American Mafia and the French Mafia are all going after the chinese.

since she was taken again no one is the same, all they want is to find her but it's hard.

she can't just be gone.

______________________________________

i know it's a short chapter but wanted to update again.

my grandmother recently died and its been hard on me but I'll try to write as much as possible.