chapter 18

DEVINA MORRETTI:
I've been soooo depressed lately damien is at work so much and we haven't really talked.

his mostly in his office or not home and its shit so am i just gonna do nothing about it NOO, if you thought i was gonna say yes???? do you even know me seriously.

okay now i know what you think that imma be all sexy and all that but im not well... im not sure.

i put oversized clothes on over my hottt lingerie and got a 'movie ready to watch'😉

now its time to go get damienn.

i walked down the hall and knocked on the door, i heard someone moving fast and then he opened the door, i looked at him confused.

"waiting for someone, thought it was them" he said with a strict voice as if he's telling me to go away?

"sooo umm i was wondering if you wanted to go do something" i said and had a smirk on my face.

"sorry i can't i said I'm waiting for someone so i can't leave"

"okay then bye" i turned around and walked away on the verge of crying, why the fuck do i wanna cry well i don't know so don't ask me.

i walked back to my room and then layed on my bed busy on my phone, suddenly i felt really weird

i stood up and ran to the bathroom as fast as i could. I made it just in time and threw up in the toilet. fuck

i took a bucket and put it next to my and went to lay down again.
............

*few days later*
im still fucking throwing up so i decided that I'm going to go to the little hospital thingy they got

......

"what!" I shouted at the words that came out of the doctors mouth

I'm pregnant...

DAMIEN RUSSO:

fuck, work has been stressing me out theirs so much to do since a couple of gangs think they can come for me i have to deal with them.

i am really drunk at the moment since i just wanted to relax but i think i might have drank way to much.

i was in my office when brittany one of the strippers at our strip club came in, in a hot lingerie set

we fucked before, she had to go to Poland for a while so we haven't really fucked.

she was a hot woman, not as hot as devina but she's closer.

i stood up, pulled her all the way into my office and closed the door.

DEVINA MORRETTI:

now i am on my way to break the news to damien i wonder how he will take it hopefully good.

i knocked on his door then entered.

"I'm busy fuck off" he said thrusting in a pretty blond girl on his office table.

he didn't even know it was me who walked in, i was angry and frustrated so i slamed his office door and walked out of the house.

i kept walking and walking, by this time i passed the diner we first met at.

i cried remembering the memory wondering if he really had business that day or if he was just fucking another girl.

i crossed the road and everything happened so fast the next thing i know i woke up in the hospital with a panicked woman sitting staring at me.

"oh thank god your awake I'm so sorry i accidentally hit you with my car and i..i.. I'm sorry"she said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

just then a doctor walked in and smiled when he saw me awake.

"good morning devina how do you feel" he said

"good" i said emotionless

i was abit confused but ye basically i got my memory back that lady's car hit me right.

" so lucky miss lurross here didn't hit you hard so your baby's is still alive and your free to go"he said .

"great can i call someone quick"

"sure" he smiled and handed me his phone

i dialed Jake's number and he answered his phone pretty quick.

"who's this" he said in a stern voice.

"hi can you come get me"

"devina, oh my god sure I'll track the phone call and then I'm on my way" he said with relief.

"thanks and don't tell my family yet please" i said still emotionless and waited for him to finish tracking the call.

"done" i heard one of my men saying on the other end of the phone, i hung up and started getting dressed in my clothes that were laying neatly folded at the end of the bed.

when i finished i lokked at the woman that hit me, she was keeping her eyes closed.

"you can open your eyes now love" i said in amusement.

"oh umm i really sorry i was crying and driving and i didn't see you" she said with another tear rolling down her face.

"don't cry i forgove you, plus I'm standing aren't i?" i said with a smirk smile on my face.

"yeah" she said wiping her tears away.

"devina" i heard a fimaliar voice say and then i was tackled by a bigish guy.

"jack stop your killing me" i said chuckling.

"oh yeah sorry" he said and fixed his suit.

"okay Miss lurross you have anywhere to go?" i asked looking at the woman, she looked like she was in her 20's.

"umm... no not really"

"great then you can come with us to get some McDonalds" i said, i small smile grew on her face as we walked out.

__________________

okay plot twist letss gooo, okay to be honest I don't even know what i was gonna wright about when i started this chapter i just went with the flow yk.

anyyhoww hope you liked the chapter and if you did please vote.
love you guys enjoy the rest of your day/night don't know what time your reading this

I'll try to update frequently 🙃❤️