𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11

𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕒 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚:

my head was pounding as i tried opening my eyes to try and find out were i was.

when i finally got it right to open my eyes i saw i was in an basement or it looked like one.

i was tied to a chair with the ropes pretty tight and i couldn't get them off.

all my weapons were also not on me and my dress was not on my body anymore i was sitting there in my bra and pantie and i felt like shit.

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

devina didn't like that she was caught and didn't finish her mission.

her targets name is mason dovanly who has raped over 50 woman and devina despised him and hated rapist and abusers.

she tried getting out of the ropes but they were to tight and she had none of her weapons on her.

mason kept thinking how such an angel looking girl could kill 2 of his men without thinking twice.

he was happy that he has her and thought that she is all his now and will be his special one. 

"Sleeping beauty is finally awake" he looked at her with lustful eyes as he thought about what he could do to her.

"beauty" she laughed "more like your worst nightmare" she had an evil glint in her eyes that send shivers down his spine and he didn't like it.

"you better watch your mouth you don't know who your talking to" he said trying to get that feeling away, that feeling that made him want to shit himself.

"yeah and you don't know who i am because if you did we wouldn't be in this situation" she knew if he would of known who she really was he would of just left her somewhere else.

Most people would of just killed them selves if they heard smile was sent to kill them. People know of her torture ways and feared her.

" then why don't enlighten me sweetie" he said smirking

"well if i told you i would have to kill you, so when im done cutting of your dick and chocking you with it and cutting off all your fingers and other body parts one by one I'll tell you and then burn you fucking alive" she said in a dangerously calm voice that yet again sent shivers down his spine.

he sent in men as they drugged her again and she woke up a little while later tied in a starfish position onto the bed.

she knew what was about to happen and she didn't like it at all and wanted to scream and cry but that would only cause him satisfaction.

no one was in the room and it was really silent as a tear escaped her eye

the next moment the door burst open as she prepared herself for the worst but it didn't happen, someone came to her rescue. She couldn't see their face as her eyes were blurry from the drug still in her system.

"Close your eyes beautiful your safe now" she heard the guy say as she began falling asleep again not being able to keep her eyes open any longer.

𝔻𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕒 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚:

i woke up in a room, it was quite beautiful. I was now wearing sweatpants and a hoodie.

i tried standing up as i felt abit dizzy, so much has happened these last few hours. Its 5 am now, i saw on the clock beside me.

i walked out of the room to where i heard guys talking and i was really shocked to see who it was.

"morning love how'd you sleep" jay asked