Chapter 11 - Side Piece of the Past pt 2

Whooo-

A bright golden light flashed in Aria's eyes, accompanied by a dangerous energy.

"What is this?"

Lorenzo's eyes widened in shock as the air around him became filled with the energy from the golden glow that covered Aria's body.

"No way!?"

Lorenzo could not believe that the water he had used to trap her in had simply disappeared.

He couldn't comprehend how this was possible - it was like magic - but he didn't have the time to think about it as Aria approached him in a violent rage.

"Lorenzo..."

Aria's eyes were filled with rage as she glared at him, still dripping wet from the water but completely unafraid.

Lorenzo's eyes widened in fear as he felt the unknown crisis of Aria's power, like a wild animal, and his anxiety grew as he felt himself trapped.

He desperately searched for a way out, wanting nothing more than to escape from the situation.

However, it seemed as if Aria had no intention of letting him go.

Aria approached Lorenzo slowly, her wet hair hanging down in front of her face, and her piercing red eyes gazing at him.

"Lorenzo, did you know that violence should be punished with even greater violence?"

"So I'm going to teach you a greater violence," Aria said, with a cold and emotionless tone that frightened Lorenzo.

".."

Lorenzo's power was suddenly sucked away from him, as if Aria had drained him of his energy.

He had no idea what was happening, and he couldn't move a muscle as he trembled in fear.

Aria absorbed all of Lorenzo's power - which he had intended to use to defeat her.

"Now I should punish you," Aria said, with a cold, emotionless tone.

What she was doing was like predation.

When Aria reached out her hand, she created the same cylindrical column of water that had once trapped her, but this time it was trapping Lorenzo.

He attempted to escape, but was unable to.

"How does it feel to be trapped in your own water...Lorenzo?"

With an emotionless expression, Aria took his place as his captor.

"To me it felt very disgusting"

"Euuuk!"

Aria lifted her head, and her hair fell to her shoulders, blowing in the wind.

"Don't worry, you won't die here," she said to Lorenzo, but he didn't believe her.

Suddenly, Aria's golden stigma, located in her eyelids, gave off a chilling glow.

Aria watched the water column disappear in front of Lorenzo, and she remained expressionless.

"I get what I want now," she said in a cold tone.

"But be grateful that I didn't steal your full power, I just took a little bit.

This time Aria wore simple commoner clothes, and the golden geometric patterns on the back of her nape and collar glimmered subtly.

The golden pattern emerged all over her skin again, and the stigmatums that Ariya possessed ran down to the back of her left hand, which was exposed out of her sleeve, and probably went on down to her left shoulder and her arm, which was covered by her clothes.