Chapter 19 - Letter

"Ah, then Lady Aria, I'm assuming you're looking for something, right?" Henry asks Aria, who is still covered in chocolate.

"Yes, I'm looking for a towel to wash my hands with," Aria replied, as she began following him to the first floor.

"Then, if I call a maid for you?..." Henry says, before stopping to think.

"Ah, I think the maid might be really shy to approach this child," Henry thinks to himself.

"Please, follow me," Henry said again, while leading Aria to the first floor, where she could draw water.

"But," Aria tried to say, as she quickly followed Henry.

She felt slightly uncomfortable about his concern for her injuries, as it reminded her that she was still hurt...

Henry then realized that Aria was walking slowly, probably because of the pain from her injuries.

"Are you feeling okay?" Henry asked Aria, who seemed to be enduring the pain...

Aria was now in the dressing room, and she touched the wounds on her hands, which caused her to feel a strange pain.

But, she tried not to express how she was feeling, and she didn't cry or show any annoyance over the pain.

"I’ve finished washing," Aria said, as she showed her clean hands, and tried to leave the dressing room as if nothing was wrong.

Henry then spoke to her, "Just wait a moment"

Aria began to feel slightly embarrassed, as Henry wiped her mouth.

"Ah, I could..." Aria tried to say, but Henry continued his actions.

"Ah, I can do that by my self," Aria said, still feeling slightly uncomfortable.

Then, when Henry stopped wiping her mouth, and Aria noticed the chocolate on her own mouth, she felt even more embarrassed.

"What are you doing, you don't like me," Aria said, with a serious face for a moment, before her tone became slightly uncertain...

"Huh?" Henry said, while making a silly voice, as he was caught off guard by Aria's comment.

"That kind of behavior is shameless," Aria said, as she continued with her actions.

"...what?" Henry responded, sounding confused and unsure of how to respond.

"So, please do not act like you like me," Aria said, as she finished cleaning her own mouth and continued.

"I hate it when people pretend to be kind," she added, in an irritated tone.

Henry is speechless and then he smiled and laughed to aria

Henry was speechless, but continued to laugh at Aria.

"I see," Henry said, as Aria explained that she wanted to become the Duke's foster daughter, but wasn't interested in becoming the successor. She wanted a shield, as Valentine was powerful, and she believed they could protect her...

"When the 1 year passes, I will leave this mansion peacefully" she added, as she explained that she only wanted the protection of Valentine, and wasn't aiming to become the successor or anything of the like...

When Henry looked at Aria, he realized that she had a mysterious aura around her that reminded him of the aristocrats and lords he had seen before.

And, when he asked what Aria was planning on doing once she escaped the mansion, she gave him a sincere smile...

"You don't need to know," Aria said, but Henry couldn't help but wonder what her secret plan was. He wanted to know, but if he found out, she believed that it would be dangerous for him.