Chapter 12 - Stealing Magic

I Became the Precious Daughter of the villainous Grand duke: Chapter 12 - Stealing Magic

Aria slowly kneeled down in front of Diego and began to pretend to be pathetic.

"I-I'm sorry, Father, it's all my fault, I asked Brother to show his magic!"

She spoke with a nervous expression on her face, as if she were an innocent little sister who was worried about her brother.

Aria ran over to lorenzo, who was gasping for air, as she held his hand in her own - like the innocent and loving little sister she was pretending to be.

"Brother, are you alright?" Ari said, as she continued with her act of being a worried and innocent little sister.

However, her act was cut short, as Lorenzo angrily pushed Aria off and yelled at her.

"You monster. I'll kill you," he yelled at Aria, as he pulled her hair and yelled "Kyaak!!"

Diego quickly intervened, and he grabbed Lorenzo's hand, as he tried to stop him.

"What the hell are you doing, Lorenzo!?"

Lorenzo shook his hand away from Diego's hand and pointed his finger directly at Aria.

""That low-life tried to kill me!"

Aria, who was still pretending to be a nervous and innocent little sister, looked at Diego with a worried expression on her face.

"B-brother, what are you saying?"

"But wait, are you telling me that Aria trapped you in the water?" Diego, asked curiously, as Lorenzo looked at Diego and then shouted as if he was frustrated.

"That's right, Father, this low-life stole my magic. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been trapped in the water!"

'Diego, who had been confused and intrigued by the whole situation, looked at Aria, who was wet and seemed nervous.

He wondered if it was true, that Aria had stolen Lorenzo's magic.

His thoughts were interrupted by Lorenzo, who was still yelling.

"Father, you're not going to let her go, right?!"

Diego's face quickly changed, as he tried to think of a plausible reason for Lorenzo's behaviour.

(Stealing Magic) allow the user to steal or absorb literally anything/everything, Like energy, power, magic, spell, curses, mana, or many else they can stealing one person power and giving one to the others.

The stealing magic is a rare and dangerous magic that inherited to the legendary white dragon The power to absorb or steal powers from others

Usually There's only can have the stealing magic If the person has a stealing magic they will have the same power of the silver dragon and they will blessed and became saintess.

But if the user die Their ability will passed to the User blood relative. But if the user has child the power will passed to the child.

If this child is blessed by silver dragon. It would be a such a way to send a Blessed child As away to empress.

Then diego immediately checked aria's mana.

'...there's nothing?' he thought

Aria spoke up, as she continued to pretend to be nervous and innocent.

"I... I think I saw a blue light when Brother used magic... Then Brother suddenly got stuck in the water."

"Tsk, I was expecting too much," Diego thought to himself, as he was skeptical about Aria's innocence.