Chapter 15 - Escape Pt 1

Oliver, with a determined look on his face, approached Diego, who was sitting on the sofa.

"Duke, I have something to tell you," Oliver stated, with confidence in his voice.

Diego, who was caught off guard by Oliver's words, asked, "What is it?..."

"I've found the cure of the mana replux disease," Oliver declared, surprising Diego with his statement.

"Is that true?!" Diego shouted, his hands trembling in excitement over the possibility of curing Lilian.

(Third Person Pov)

Oliver, after successfully curing Lilian, saw a bright light from the ring, which symbolized the mana replux disease being cured.

Then, Diego, with a grateful and relieved expression on his face, expressed his gratitude to Oliver by saying:

"Thank you very much. You saved my daughter."

This caused Oliver to ask:

"Duke, what will you do to Lady Aria?"

Diego, who was now unsure of how to deal with Aria, thought to himself: 'Should I kill her off?'

Oliver, after seeing Diego thinking about what he's going to do with Aria, came up with an idea.

"How about sending Aria as a successor to the Valentine family?" Oliver asked.

"Valentine?" Diego repeated, surprised by the concept of sending Aria to the Valentine Family, but he tried to stay open-minded about the idea, asking, "Is this sound to be rude can i have opinion?"

"I don't mind it, say it," Diego said, letting Oliver speak his mind clearly.

(Third Person POV)

Oliver continued to explain his suggestion to Diego, saying:

"Agnes is the most wealthiest family, however, this isn't the most powerful family, except Valentine. We know that Valentine is the richest and most powerful of all of the entire empire,

But we all know that the owner of the Valentine duchy has a disease. On the other hand, Valentine is the second none term of magic, ahead of the rest of the family by at least 100 years." a head of the rest of the family.

(Third Person Pov)

Diego then began to express his concerns to Oliver, saying:

Right they were able to build the most powerful army out of the the four dukes, fully by their research.

" I know that the Family is more powerful than the four duchy, but we know that they made a deal with the devil."

It seems like Diego has some reservations about the Valentine family, especially with the fact that they made a deal with the devil, which would have many consequences.

Oliver then elaborated on his previous point, saying:

"But it's all just rumors that they made a deal with the devil. But look, if Lady Aria became a successor and marries Lord Lorenzo, they'll naturally have all of the power in the palm of your hand."

He sounds confident in his suggestion, but Diego still seems unsure about it, saying:

"But I'm not sure we can do that, the head of the Valentine is very cruel and we didn't know what her weakness is."

(Third Person Pov)

"They didn't even respond to the Emperor's call, he is like he's the owner of the world," Diego said, acknowledging Oliver's statements.