Chapter 39 - The Revelation

'Ahh... It's hurt... '

"Aria don't close your eyes!!!" noah shout while using his magic to heal her

'duke... I feel dying... Is this what you feel?'

Aria bacame weaker noah power is useless he can heal the child so then he hugged the dying aria, a child who look like his self

Aria body torn apart By crack She felt dying as she slowly closing her eyes of painfully

"Aria!!!" noah shout but the a tear fall down He wiped his Cheeks

This is the first time that noah cry he doesn't know why he's crying is it because the child became Part of his life it's all confused to him.

As noah hugged aria tightly "Please I'm begging you plase save this child I'm begging you!"

"Aria... Please... Open your eyes... I've promised... We'll play with the dolls when you wake... Open your eyes..."

At that moment, Noah... Finally realized... Even after, he begged to the Gods... They had abandoned him...

But he, realized too... That Aria... His adopted daughter... Was his... His biological daughter...

"She had... Resembled him... Because, she was... His truly, biological, daughter... The reason, why, she had... Silver hair... It's because, she, resembled, Lariette ... While the red eyes... Resembled him..."

It was stupid, for him, to realize... Just now...

"He didn't know that... Lariette , was carrying a child... For seven years... A poor child, who died, seven times... A poor, unlucky child..."

"Like him, who had the power, of God... And was cursed... It meant, that the child, was cursed, too..."

"... It's my fault... My daughter... Dying, in front of me..."

"Aria... Please... Open your eyes... I want to, play with you I want to play with dolls with wanted to celebrate the Christmas and eve..."

"Please...."

"Please... Let me love you.."

A bright, light, burst, out, of Aria... That completely, dyed, everything, around her... In, white...

Noah closed his eyes tightly to the bright light as if his vision was going away, and then slowly lifted his eyelids.

The room returned to its original black color. However, a soft light was flowing from aria's body.

///

Aria lifted her eyelids slowly the view of a room filled with gold bookcases from floor to ceiling.

The bottom is clear glass, and the ceiling and walls are the same material.

And beyond the glass walls and glass ceilings were filled with rooms similar to her.

Endless books on golden bookshelves on top, below, and the sides.

All of the books neatly placed on the shelf had no titles written on them.

‘Where am I? Library?’

Aria look around saw An endless library of glass rooms. A golden bookcase full of untitled books.

Aria glance to the golden book she raised her hand to reach it.

As she reach it The book She saw the title of the golden book

<The Celestial Gods>

She opened the book... And read it, with a mysterious, expression...

"The book... Tells..."