Chapter 23 - Cheesecake

/BACK TO THE PRESENT/

Dana spoke quietly, and stated that cheesecake was the Duke's favorite dessert. Aria seemed surprised to hear it, as Dana nodded to her. She then asked, "Does he like the cheesecake?"

"Yes... " Dana replied with a smile. "So the Duke likes sweet, tangy, creamy desserts," she added.

"Okay, I will make a cheesecake for the Duke," Aria replied with a bright smile, eager to please the Duke with this delicious desert...

//

As the kitchen staff watched Aria cleaning the fruit and preparing the ingredients, including tools not ordered beforehand such as a sieve and a knife, they were amazed by the speed and precision in which she worked.

"Wow, Miss Aria is truly amazing..."

"Haha! So fast..."

She giggled, at the compliments towards her.

Dana then began the process of slicing the fruit into chunks, and baking the sheet with a crisp texture, while Aria smiled and looked onwards...

Now, as Aria was making the topping for the cheesecake, she turned to Dana, and thanked her for helping her out. Dana nodded, in response, and said, "You're welcome."

"Then, Henry can you deliver this to the Duke?" Aria asked, before Henry nodded, with a bright smile.

"Ok, I will do that for you," Henry said, as he took the cheesecake and left the kitchen, to take it to the Duke...

///

Master! "

Henry opened the door and saw noah was currently researching magic.

'No matter what anyone says, it's definitely Valentine's person.

Although his appearance was stronger than the academic atmosphere, he felt like he was going to rip and kill someone, but it was clear that he was Valentine's elite anyway.

Henry smiled and walked up to him and touched his head for nothing.

"Sir, don't you think something has changed?"

Then noah responded without looking at Henry.

"What have you became senile? I'll find a way to fix it somehow so get out"

"that's quite hurt master. I'm not that old yet" he muttered

I just wanted to said that i was impressed by your foresight into lady aria talent"

"what to you mean? "

Henry stood in Noah's room, and offered him the cheesecake that Aria made, and was filled to the brim with creamy deliciousness.

Noah avoided it, for a moment, and told Henry, "Take it with you..." He seemed to be focused on his research, while staring at his paper...

"I know you're busy, Lord Noah... However, Lady Aria made this for you... She's extremely talented, so please don't ignore her efforts," Henry spoke up with confidence...

"....."

Then henry put the plate to the table and disappear

"then i show my self out"

While Henry was about to leave the room and disappear, Noah called him back suddenly.

"Hey...!" Noah yelled, in a slightly frustrated tone.

"Lord Noah didn't give me a space magic tool for me to use on such trivial matters like this," he muttered, as he looked towards the paper once more.

"Geez... " Noah sighed, and then looked back down on his paper, which he was focused on once more...