Chapter 42 - Let's Have A Promise

At the Valentine Dukedom There's Duke and his daughter were eating breakfast together in the dining room, enjoying their happy morning together. But then a maid interrupted them, breaking the peaceful stillness of the room.

"Master, the Marquis Atlante has arrived," the maid said, her voice sounding impatient.

"Ah...Tell him to wait in the living room," the Duke told the maid, his tone becoming serious. The maid bowed and followed the Master's order, going to tell the Marquis Atlante to wait in the living room.

All people in the castle were trusted by duke.

As Duke's loyal subjects, all the people in the castle were trusted by the Duke Noah, who had the ability to see the emotions of people and know their true intentions. Because of this, the maid and the knight were loyal to the Duke.

Noah then stood up and walked over to Aria, who was still sitting at the table. He gently took Aria's hand in his and spoke to her in a sweet voice.

"Let me escort you back to your room," he said, and Aria took his hand. soft even though it's cold but it's warm.

/// Aria's Room///

Noah opened the door to Aria's room and saw Charlotte cleaning up. Now, as the Grand Duke's daughter, it made sense that she had her own personal maid.

Noah had a sudden thought for what he wanted Charlotte to do, and he turned to her with a serious expression.

"Dress up my daughter as a beautiful princess," he told Charlotte rudely.

Charlotte was caught off guard by the Duke's tone, but she nodded her head reluctantly. "Yes, your Grace," she replied.

"Then Aria, I'll wait for you in the back door of your room," the Duke told her with a stern expression.

"Yes, Dad. But, is it rude if our special guests wait long?" Aria asked, looking slightly worried.

Noah simply shrugged and said, "It's alright. Harrison came early, so this is his fault anyway."

"Dad," Aria looked at Noah with worried eyes as he left the room.

She waited a moment before turning to Charlotte and saying, "Well then, dress me up, Charlotte."

"Yes, my Lady!" Charlotte replied with a hopeful smile, taking Aria's dress from the wardrobe.

///

Aria wore a beautiful stunning dress, and it fit her perfectly. The dress was white with pink highlights underneath, and decorative jewels on it. It was stunning, and she looked like a true princess. She tied her hair into a half French braid and wore a necklace that her mother had given her.

Aria saw her reflection in the mirror and was stunned by what she saw. She couldn't believe it was really her.

She shook her head, trying to wrap her head around the fact that she looked so beautiful. "Is this really me?" she asked herself, still surprised by how different she looked. It was a moment that she would never forget.

"Charlotte, you did a wonderful job," Aria said with a bright smile on her face, twirling around so her dress would move with her. "Thank you for changing my dress."

"Your welcome my lady" a bright smile appears ln Charlotte face.

As Aria and Charlotte exited the room and approached Noah, they saw him waiting for them with a warm smile on his face.

"Dad..." Aria said, feeling a bit nervous at the moment.

"You look beautiful, Aria," Noah said, his pride in his daughter evident. Aria blushed slightly and smiled at his words, feeling happy that her father approved of how she looked.