5. Liam, my bully.

*Alilla*

"Lil, Liam is outside." I looked at him and gave him a confused look and sat Alex on the ground he ran off and Lou followed. I smiled and turned back around to face Harry "Okay, go let him in." He smiled, stood up and kissed my forehead. "He is going to freak when he sees you," He said as he walked to the door with a big dimpled grin across his handsome face. I could hear Alex's giggling from the other room, that child laughed at everything and he had taken to Lou in a heartbeat. The familiar sound of Liam's voice brought a smile to my face.

"What do you mean a surprise, Harry?" Liam really hated surprises, but hopefully he liked this one. I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Lou.

Me: Keep Alex in there until Liam knows why I'm back :)

It didn't take seconds for him to respond.

Mr.Swag: Okay, I'm sneaking him out and were going to the park.

I sighed. I quickly typed back.

Me: Okay, be careful! And get his jacket out of the car before you go and he has to wear it at all times!

Mr. Swag: Yes mummy:P

This was going to be the real first time he has been away from me for more than an a few minutes. I smiled and hit the sleep button on my phone. He took a deep breath and said, "Alilla?" My head snapped up to his big brown eyes. He didn't look sad nor did he seam happy. I jumped up and ran to him, he was so tall I had to jump so my arms could wrap around his neck. He was part of my past, a past that I loved. I Pulled back to explain myself, why I was there, and why I left.

*Sometime later*

"Liam, just try to understand her!" Harry shouted wraping his arm around my shoulders and pulling me close, I buried my face into a blanket that had been left on the couch and tried to hold back the awful croaking sound that happend when I cried for a long time. Of all people Liam would be the one to not understand.

"What is there to understand! She broke his heart and now she wants our help but we can't tell the child's father!" Liam shouted as he paced across the floor angrily. Why is he doing this!? He had been yelling for a good half hour. I had never been close to him like I had the rest of the boys, there was just something about him that rubbed me the wrong way and he felt the same way about me. But don't let all the 'Good Boy' member of One Direction fool you. Liam was a bully and picked fights. At least with me he always had and the rest of the boys stood up for me. I thought he had stopped when me and Niall stared dating, but he just did it when nobody was watching.

*edited by @nerdydirectionerz*