10. How?

*Harry*

It had probably been an hour since Alilla and Niall had gone to see Alexander. Me and Liam were sitting in the waiting room, I was slouched down in the very uncomfortable hospital chair and Liam was softly asleep in the chair next to me, Louis's family had gotten there a few mintues ago and were with him now. I pulled out my phone and tapped my Twitter app.

"@Harry_Styles is Louis okay???"

"Is @Louis_Tomlinson OK? I heard he was in a car crash, is this true @Harry_Styles?"

A few fans asked. But I didn't know how to respond, was he okay? We had been sitting here for what seemed like forever. I just wanted to know my best mate was okay.

"Is Lou okay!? What happend?!" Zayn ran in the hospital doors rushing to me and Liam in the wating room. Liams sleeping body shot awake. Zayn was soaked, I hadn't even realized it was raining, his hair was sopping wet, as were his clothes. I sat up in my chair and took a deep breath.

"Zayn sit down, it's a lot to take in." He ruffled his brows but quickly took the seat next to me. I did the best I could to explain what had happend. Alilla came back, she ended up at my flat...Liam showed up. Lou took Alillaand Niall's son to the park. Lou and Alex left the park and got in a car crash. And now we are here. He sat there slowly falling ferther into the seat. After I had explained what happend we sat there for a moment, not saying anything. Zayn stayed not moving in the chair for a few minuets then I saw the two figures which belonged to Alilla and Niall. Nialls arm was wrapped around Alilla whos eyes were bloodshot. Nothing seamed wrong between them, like Alilla had never left, like they had stayed in each others arm forever.

Alillas eyes started to tear as she saw Zayn. Zayn stood up and Alilla ran into his arm, just a loving friendly embrace. Alilla and Zayn had almost been as close as me and her were, but I was more or a bestfriend and Zayn was more like a big brother. I turned my gaze to Niall, he looked overwhelmed, shocked, scared. He gave me a weak smile and walked over taking the seat beside Liam. Zayn and Alilla sat down, Alilla looked so tired.

"Boys?" Lou's mother was standing before us, tears streeming down her eyes. We all turned to her, fearing the worst or at least I was "Louis is fine. Broken, but fine."- Everyone let out a sigh of relief. She wiped a tear off her cheek.-"He want to see you all." We all nodded. The nurses told us that only three could go back at a time so everyone deisded that me, Alilla and Niall would go back first. We stood up and started into what seamed like a maze trying to find the room. Finally we came to the door. Niall turned to glace back at me, Alilla was at his side and I was tagging along behind them. I nodded and Niall slowly started to open the door.

The door made and awful chreeking nosie as Niall opened it fully. "Is that my cupcake and Nialler?" Louis was propped up on a moutian of pillows his smile was brilant just as always but he was, but his body was mostly hidden in casts, wounds wrapped by bandages and a dark purple brusie in a odd shaped spot on his collarbone. But his smile quickly faded when Alilla came into the room. "Is Alex okay?!" He shouted moving to fast to sit up more, he gasped and grasped his rib cage in pain, his heart rate monitor to spike. We all rushed to his side, Alilla went to his right and me and Niall went to the left side of the bed.

"Yes! Alex is fine, a few dents and cuts but no major injuries." Alilla spoke with a soothing tone standing on the right side of the bed placing her hand in his.

Lou slowly leaned his head back into the pillows and sighed trying to hold back tears. I knew he felt horrible for this even if Alexander had little injuries and he was basically in a full body cast. I turned to Niall who was basically emotionless. Louis pulled his head back up and a tear slowly fell down his cheek.

He took a deep breath trying to calm himself. He spoke low and slow, "Alilla, you have no clue how sorry I am." He turned his blue/green eyes up to her and he tightened his grip around her small hand like me and Niall went even in the room.

Alillas eyes grew misty before she said, "Louis, it isn't your fualt it could have happend to me or Harry or anyone. You were just the one who was at the wheel today." He sighed and nodded his head. His face brightened and he turned to Niall and I, he smiled at Niall with a cheeky smirk "How you feeling daddy Horan?" Niall smiled and looked down at the floor, it was his first time being called "Daddy"

We stayed there for a bit, just chatting as if nothing had ever changed. Louis was the cheerful one even sitting in a hospital bed, Alilla and Niall had a son and were in love. And I was in love with Alilla, the mother of my best mates son. This was going to be one crazy ride.

      A few hours later I and Niall walked out of Louis' hospital room in the dead of the night, Zayn and Liam went home a few hours ago and Alilla's brother Aaron came to stay with Alexander.  Alilla and Lou had both fallen asleep,  Niall deiced not to wake Alilla and just carried her bridal style out. We walked down the hall, nothing said until we came to the door of Alexander's room.  We both stopped.  Looking in at the still sleeping boy and the dude sitting in a chair beside the bed looking worried. After a few seconds, he finally realized we were standing there.  I half smiled but he retured with no expression then he realized who Niall had in his arms,  he became confused but didn't say anything. 

He looked at Alexander, then to us and asked talking to me but looking at Niall.  "Dose he know?"-I looked at Niall who seamed really confused, I turned back to Aaron and nodded.  He nodded back but seamed angry.-"Alright. Harry, take Alilla home.  She needs sleep after today.  Niall your staying here with me."    He spoke frim, giving us the clue not to say anything and as to do as we had been told.  Niall sighed worriedly and looked down at Alilla who was peacfully asleep in his grasp.  But he nodded and softly handed her sleeping body over to me.  We shared and glances and a nod then we spilt, I heading to the car and Niall into the cold hospital room.