15. For a moment..

*Harry*

I rushed down the endless halls, passing the room Alilla had dashed into and bolted  it to Louis' room.   I pushed the door open and slammed it shut, I pressed my back too the door and bowed my face in my hands as tears started too roll down my cheeks. 

"Harry!?"  Three voices shouted in unison.  I quickly wiped the tears away before they could see. 

"Harry what's wrong, what happened, where is Alilla?!"  Zayn asked as he and Liam fell too my sides on the floor.  I looked up too the three pairs of eyes peering down at me,  Liam's soft brown hazing in confusion, Zayn's horrified in worry and Lou's gray shouting in alarm.

I took a deep breath back and said with a cracking voice, "I guess shes fine."

"What. Happened."  Prompted Zayn once again, his voice harsh but truly filled with worry.

My lips started too slur before I could comprehend what was coming out,  "She woke up this morning and started freaking out...and... I-I kissed her.."   

"YOU WHAT!?!"  Zayn and Liam shouted abruptly, their eyes peering at me with total disapproval and shock.  I didn't know how too respond,  how could I tell them?  They would take Nialls side, no matter how I phrased it.  We stayed silent for a few long moments until Louis spoke up.

"Zayn, Li, can you leave me a moment alone with Harry?"  Our eyes shot too Louis', who seamed calm as could be.  They looked confused but agreed but hesitated as the left the room.  I looked up and his eyes, "Why?"  He asked plainly.

"Because!  It just happened!"  I jumped too my feet, crossed my arms across my chest and paced across the floor.

"Harry, you don't just go and kiss a girl because shes upset!  There had to be a reason, now what the bloody hell was it!!"

"I LOVE HER!"  My lips reacted before my brain did.  Lou's face fell flat, his eyes totally shocked.  Can't stop now.. I thought, I grabbed a chair and pulled it too the right side of his bed.  "Lou, just hear me out..Please.."  I begged, the words coming out as nothing more than a whisper as my eyes started too tear.

"I'll try Haz,  but I'm not sure I'll agree." 

"Louis, I love her.  I've never loved anything more.  Its just her and her alone and I didn't realize that until she was gone, you know?" He nodded but cut me off before I had a chance to continue.

"I don't doubt you have feelings for her Harry.  But something you need too realize is that  Alex is Nialls son.  And you and I both know Alilla will do what she thinks is best for her and Alex ... And Alex needs his dad." 

"But Lou... For a moment.. She kissed me back.."

Hello my loveys!  The next chapter should be up soon!!