14.

*Alilla*

I jerked away from Harry, total shock rushing through my body. I locked shut my eyes that were filling with tears. My breaths became deep and uneven.

"Alilla, I'm sorry, I didn't no how to tell you..." He trailed off. Holy crap. I thought helplessly as I fell down onto the comfy couch. I clenched my knees to my chest as he started to talk again. The same thought rolling around inside my head. I love Niall, I love Niall, I love Niall.

"Lil, since the day you left, there wasn't a second that went by I didn't think about you, not a second I didn't want to drop everything and go find you. Alilla, I spent day and night trying to find you, I called, I emailed, I tried everything. I even went to America to find you.."His tone changed from sleepy to "I'm about to cry," I lifted my head to find him staring at his hands that were shaking softly, now he had my full attention. "It was about a month or so after you left, I was a wreck. I went to clubs everynight and got so drunk I wouldn't remember anything the next day..One night me and the lads were just hanging out and Niall said something about you... And I lost it, I ran out and got the first flight I could for Tennessee." He really did come after me.. His eyes lifted to meet mine, "I didn't find you, and now I wish I had more than ever. Alilla, I love you" I sighed deeply as a hot, sticky tear fell down my cheek.

I didn't know what too do, Harry kissed me, told me he loved me.. I turly enjoyed knowing both happend, it was unlike anything I had ever felt even with Niall.. Niall. How on Earth could I possiablely start too tell Niall I have feelings for Harry?

"Harry, I haven't understood anything since I came back too England, I'm trying too sort things. but, I need to be with my son.. And Niall, that's all that makes sense too me right now." He nodded shortly, stood and wipped a tear form the corrner of his eye.

"Lets go then." He sad coldly. He turned from my gaze and walked into the spare room and came back out with a diffrent Tee shirt, black skinny jeans, white Converse and keys in hand. "I'll go start the car. Your shoes are on the left side of my bed, I'll be back in 5." I nodded and he walked out the door, emotionless. I let out a deep sigh, stood up walked back into Harrys room and grabbed my TOMS off the floor. I ran my hand through my knotted half way curled hair. Crud. I thought as I rushed into the bathroom, hospital or not I can't go out with crazy hair. I grabbed the hair brush off the sink and roughly ran it over my hair, getting every knot with a yank. Even after I got every knot was gone it still looked awful, giving up all hope I pulled it into a half way decent bun and walked back into the living room where Harry waited.

"Ready?" He asked, tugging on his coat. I nodded and we headed out the door, down the steps and across the parking lot to Harry's car. It was frigid cold. My jeggings didn't stand a chance agenst the whipping wind. I clenched my jaw tight, nothing was worse that a chaddering jaw. We made it too the car and I quickly got in, it wasn't much warmer than the parking lot but it was still something. I sighed and buckled my seatbelt in. Harry opened the driver side door and a gust of cold air flew in, bringing an awful cloud of smoke in with it. I went into a awful coughing fit, I was alergic to smoke and stress didn't help any. He got in the car, shutting the door with a loud BANG!

"I'm sorry! I forgot about the whole smoke thing," He apologized, his hands fumbling unknowing of how too help. After a few more harsh coughs I was able to stop them all together, it left my throat sore and my breaths uneven.

I turned to Harry whos eyes gleamed in remorse, "I'm fine just drive. Please," I said, my voice sounding deeper than normal, stupid smoke. He nodded and started the car and we made our way too the hospital.

*Pulling into parking lot for hospital*

"Alilla?" Harry asked as we pulled into a spot close too the doors of the hospital, I sleepishly rubbed my eyes, opening them too find his handsome face.