17. Making the night pass

*Niall*

After we got back to my flat we put Alex to bed and retreated to the couch in the living room.  Alilla snuggled close and I draped a blanket over us both.  I grabbed the remote and started to flip, flip, and then I did some more flipping.  But there was nothing besides Idiotic night time TV and repetitive infomercials. 

"Darling, give up.  There nothin' on."  Alilla said with a yawn causing a few seconds later for me to yawn. 

"You made me yawn!"  I laughed as I tossed aside the remote and pulled her into my lap.  She smiled, relaxed and rested her head on my shoulder.  She closed her eyes and toke a few long breaths, I nuzzled into her neck before saying softly.  "Princess?"

"Yes?" She returned.

"How did Alex get those scratches? The ones on his arms."  I asked as I leaned back into the couch, pulling her with me. 

She sighed deeply as if holding back tears.  She curled even closer next to me,  almost trying to hide herself.  "S-Stacy tried to take him..."-Her voice quivered and her chest started to move faster than before,  I sat up and she busted into hysterics.-"Niall she's going to take him from me!  Just like she did with mom and dad!"  She sobbed, quickly covering her face with her hands..  The name Stacy was vivid in my memory,  the skinny, dark haired witch she was.    But it wasn't the time to think about my hatred of her sister, it was time to get Alilla's mind as far away from it as I could. 

"Baby, baby, please don't cry. Nothing is going to happen."-I pryed her hands from her face and started to kiss her repeatedly.-"Nothing is going to happen, to Alex or you or me.  We're going to be fine."

Her lips pressed into mine but it wasn't just a simple kiss-on-the-lips.  It was get-me-away-from-life kiss,  a kiss I had gotten only once before, 3 years ago.  I kissed her back and she quickly turned around to face me, her legs straddling me and our hips grinding against one any other.   Our clothes started to dissipate to the floor and our hands kept roaming over each other. 

"Take me."  I smiled and pushed her on to the couch, moving till I was hovering over her. 

"My pleasure miss."

~*~*~

"Tomorrow were cuddling in the bedroom."  I laughed as I slung my arm over Alilla's bare hip. 

"Why?" She asked, sounding tired but overly pleased with the nights occurrences. 

I pulled her closing and whispered in her ear,  "Because I don't want to do this"-I gestured down at the blanket covering our sweat covered bodies.-"On the couch again any time soon, Love."  I kissed her head, she nodded,  scooted closer and rested her head on my bicep. 

"Goodnight baby."  I said as she drifted off.