6. Spending the day with Uncle BooBear

*Louis*

I followed little Alex into Harry's living room, but he didn't have anything to play with. He looked around the room for something to do, with his chubby little arms crossed. Poor kid. I quickly scrammbled looking around the room hoping something would come to me, then I found it.

"Hey Alex wanna draw?" I asked him, as I walked to Harry's desk were a few crumbled up pieces of paper and a few blank pieces laid aside his laptop.

"Yes!" Alex shouted running after me. I grabbed the paper and a few pencils and ink pens. We are gonna have to get him something else to play with. We walked to the coffee table, I got on my knees alongside the table and Alex stood at the end of the table and yanked down paper and a pencil and started to scribble on the page. He looked up to me, with curls in his brilliantly blue eyes. "You gonna draw?" He pointed at the blank page before, not wanting to make him upset, I snatched up a pencil and started to draw form for a lake mixed with a duck that sort of resembled my mother. Alex smiled and went back to his page. My drawing was just getting more distraught with every stroke of my pencil, then my phone duzzed in my back pocket. I pulled my phone out, unlocked it and it read NEW MESSAGE, I clicked view,

Lil : Keep Alex in there until Liam knows why I'm back :)

Guess Liams here, coloring wasn't going to hold the little one very long. PARK! I glanced up at Alex who was in deep thought as he looked down at his page. I pressed reply and typed on the keybord.

Me: Okay, I'm sneaking him out and were going to the park.

"Alex! Wanna go to the park?" I asked him brighly. He gazed up at me, smiled with bright white little toddler teeth, and nodded his curls bouncing. My phone buzzed again.

Lil : Okay, be careful! And get his jacket out of the car before you go and he has to ware it at all times!

Mommy Alilla. Yep I'm calling her that from now on. I stood up and Alex walked over to my side, sliding his tiny hand in mine. I smiled, picked him up, placed him on my hip and went to Harry's room to grab Alex's shoes and the keys to Alilla's car. "Wha 'bout mommy?" He asked with a concerned pitch in his voice. "Me and you are gonna have some fun together, we will see her later. Mommy needs to talk with uncle Hazza and uncle Liam." I said, grabbing his shoes off the floor beside the nightstand and sat his little body on the unmade bed. He gave me a pouty lip and his eyes started to get misty with tears. I gave him a smile and started to wiggle his little converses on to his feet and tying them also. "Hey if you don't fess we might get ice cream after we go to the park."

"Ice cream!" He screamed followed by a few loud giggles. I finished tying his shoes and he reached his arms out for me. I couldn't help but smile. I picked him back up and grabbed the keys out of the top of Alilla's bag. He ran his hand through my hair and kept giggling as we walked to get my shoes out of the guest room. His little hand fell down my jaw stopping at the scruff on my chin, he tilled his head and asked, "What dat?" I couldn't hold back the laughter from coming out of my mouth. He had never seen someone with scruff? I guess not. I looked and him and smiled

"Its something that happens when your bad," His eyes widened and he clenched his hands to his chin.

"Me never be bad again." I laughed and grabbed my Tom's, beanie, coat and sunglasses and we quickly walked out of the flat. The sunshine was bright and it was probly about 60 degrees on the cold side. I glanced around the complex of the building, no fans, no paparazzi, just the normal coming in or out of there flats. We made quick work of the walk across the parking lot and walked around the blue little sports car.  I looked down at the key ring but there was a problem.  There was like four car keys on the ring and how was I to know which one was to this car.