16. My Family

*Allila*

After we ate me and Niall headed back too the hospital, our hands never parting.  The ride was quite and short but I wish it had been longer.  The flashing lights parked outside the entrance door of the hospital and the police we're surrounded around something in the parking lot.  Niall pulled into a parking space and we both jumped out.  Nialls hand wrapped around me as we walked closer.  It was nearly impossible too see past the blockade of people but a familiar voice was evident in the distance. Aaron was the one in the middle of the mass. 

"Aaron!"  I shouted and his handsome face popped up from the mod. I couldn't hear him but the words were mouthed from his lips, "Get inside."  I mental started freaking, what happened?  Oh my god, Alex. Nialls grasp on my hand tightened as we ran to the door.  As soon as the souls of my shoes hit the title floor I could hear his cry.  I bolted for the door of the room, opening it to find my crying baby and Liam and Zayn hovering over Alex, trying to calm him with colorful screens.  But that wasn't calming him, if anything it was making it worse. 

"I want mommy a-an daddy!"  He screamed as he shoved the tablet Liam was trying too get him to play away with the hot tears poured down his chubby cheeks.  For some reason with Alex calling not only me but Niall too, I felt a tiny piece of my heart ache.  The greediness in myself didn't want him too be so jolly about having a dad, he'd always been mine, I had never had too share him before.  And even knowing Niall would be the best dad ever, it was going to be hard sharing.

Alex's little eyes peered up too us, his eyes grew wide and his little arms reached outward towards me and Ni.  Liam quickly moved from the bed beside the tot so I could lay next to him.  I took to long strides across the room before seeing the other person in the room.   He was tall, stocky built and had a modest expression on his face.  The boys didn't even seam to notice him which I found quite weird but I didn't care.  I pulled Alex into my arms and blocked everything else out. 

  *Niall*

We walked into the room but instead of following Alilla too Alex, I froze in my pursuit when I found Paul standing in the corner of the room.  His gaze was heavy on my shoulders and I already knew what was going to happen. He said harshly and straight to the point.  "Out, now, all of you."  Zayn and Liam sadly nodded and walked out of the room,  but I couldn't help but hesitate.  I looked to my small family, then to Paul, then back too Alilla and Alex who were both now perfectly wrapped into each others embrace.  When my eyes grazed over the two, I found something that hadn't been there before.  Alex had bright red scratches going up and down his little arms. 

"Niall, c'mon."  Paul said as he gently guided me out of the room.  I sighed but followed him out and down to Louis' room.  Liam and Zayn were talking to Louis who looked better then he had since the wreck.  I scanned the room, I found Harry, his eyes were red, puffy and seamed tired.  He looked as if he was the one in the wreck,  so distraught and clearly in dismay. 

"Who is that is the other room?"  Paul asked.  Everyones head snapped too me, clearly not knowing what to say, leaving it all too me.  I inhaled deeply, shoved my hands in my pockets and bowed my head.  What lie could I possibly conjure up and feed it too Paul and the media that the girl was my sister and the boy was my nephew?  Or maybe that they were some distant cousins? His eyes rested on me "Well?  Niall care to share?  Who is that in-"

"My family."-I said bluntly.   Paul's eyes looked at me, clearly in disbelief.-"The girls name is Alilla Knight, and that boy,  his name 's Alex, he's two and a half... And he 's my son. "  I must have struck some kind of nerve,  Harry jumped from the seat,  sending the chair flying back into the wall.  He rushed past us and ran out of the door with tears streaming down his face.   

I turned to chase after him when Louis' voice stopped me,  "Niall don't.  He'll be fine, he just.. is having a bad time.." 

"Well whats wrong with him then?"  I asked almost shouting, I turned on my heals to face Louis, Liam and Zayn but they just shrugged. 

"Niall."-Paul said, bringing my attention back to him, "..How are you going to deal with the media, not to mention how much hate they'll get?"  His words made me freeze,  I hadn't thought about that.  The hate they'd get...The death threats... They wouldn't be able to show their faces anywhere without security.  It'd be hell. 

"I don't know yet..."  I said honestly.  He nodded and I quickly left the room.  Oh God what do I now?  I thought helplessly as I walked down the halls.  Everyone hurried past, uncaring I was even there.  Can I put Alilla through that? The hate, the treats, just everything I've had to dealt with, but without the reward of the love from the fans.  Just hate, hate and hate.. There isn't a way I can not only Alilla through that but Alex too?

"Babe?"-Alilla's timid voice stirred my senses awake, I had almost ran into her.  My moved from looking at the floor to meet her beautiful round eyes,  smiling as they did so.- "You okay?"  She asked in such a tender voice. 

I sighed and wrapped my arms around her,  burring my face into her neck.  She hesitated but almost instantly gave in and relaxed into my chest, wrapping her arms around my waist.  I spoke as I placed a small kiss on her neck, tightening my grip on her."I'm perfect princesses.. Just perfect."   

"I know you two are, like, getting back into the swing of things, or whatever, but could we get out of this freaking hospital."  Aaron gowned as he bypassed us with Alex, now sleeping once again in his arms.  I traced my hand down Alilla's arm, until I found her hand thus I laced my fingers with hers and we stepped back from the embrace.  I smiled at her and she returned the favor. 

"Lets go home."  I said and we walked out of the prison that had kept us for the past few days.