3.7 Birthday..surprise??

Harry had been flying for 2 hours (according to a tempus he cast), occasionally taking a break on a tree or roof here or there before going back up to an altitude that could commonly be reffered to as 'above the clouds'. Since we all have excellent way of knowing how many meters means what on the spot. (A/N: My problem!)

He was at the moment flying to and through the area other creatures told him was for old families, nobles in other words. Looking at the houses - Castles and mansions rather - he nervously cast a glace every which way. He did not know the area, and honestly every single building looked the same if not for a Quidditch patch here, a huge greenhouse behind the house, or the gardens they had.

It was about 10am when he decided to try his luck with one of the mansions. This one had not only a Quidditch field, but the garden consisted of dark roses and daffodils. Flowers that Harry accociated to Narcissa, Draco's mom. He went to perch on an old lamppost, that worked either with a Lumos or an Incendio. He saw some shadows at the windows, and felt dark and grey cores in the house. But, such cores had been in almost every other house, except this one had more people.

Trying his luck, he hooted loudly, three times in equal but short intervals.
"Ho, hoo~"
"Ho, Hoo"
"Hoo, ho"

The entrence door opened revealing a platinum blonde, and some dark hair behind him. He sighed in relief.

"You think he's finally here?"
"It sounded like a regular bird, but it was a bit more of a shout to me."
"Anyone see it?"
"He's a bit late"
He was surprised seeing Luna, "I see him." she pointed past them to the place he perched on.

They both approached each other, the action of the bird coming closer as well, made Draco and the other more sure that it was him. Then, just before they were close, the owl dropped to the ground with the feet of a wolfdog. 'Hello everyone, sorry I'm late, I got lost'

"We're glad you made it still. Let's go in, I need to tell my parents that you've arrived just so they don't think there's a stray on our lawn later", a bit affronted, but Harry nodded at his reasoning. He walked beside Draco and Theo, who also stood next to Pansy and Blaize. The five of them walked inside in a relaxed pace, Harry was meanwhile a bit nervous seeing them dressed a bit formal. Pansy wore a dark green dress, while the boys were mostly in suits, though Blaize's seemed more chill that Theo's. Both Draco and Pansy also wore necklaces, while the other two rather wore rings.

Harry was marveling at the design of the rings even as they walked inside, 'So that's what their heir rings look like'. Suddenly he felt Draco pull his fur back to stop, he looked up, in front of them were the adults.

Lucious, Narcissa, Bella, Lord Nott, Snape and even Tom in his real looks were chatting in a small open half circle near the stairs and buffet. "Mother, Father" Draco called, Harry raised his Furry head to meet them. Snape was visibly surprised to see him with his eyes widened, not Tom though which was understandable.

"Ah, is this.?" Narcissa stepped forward, a fruitcocktail in hand which she held close to her chest. Draco nodded, "Yes, meet our school Councelor".

Harry gave a bow, Lucious raised a brow "Does he not talk? I'm sure you said he can". Snape came forward, "Hello Harrison. I was not aware that we'd see each other outside of school and during the holidays, it is..a surprise". A few glanced at Snape when he greeted the canine politely, they were a bit shocked however when his eyes glowed a brighter shade momentarily and he seemed to smile. Snape, apparently having forgotten them for a moment, explained that his colleagues talks mentally, preferably with eyecontact although he can do without as well.

"Lower your shields a bit" they heard Tom subtly say, then they heard him. 'Greeting Lord and Lady Malfoy, I'm happy that your son had invited me to his birthday. I hope I'm not imposing.'