1.2 - Councelor

My POV

It's been a few days and Harrison has pretty much walked into any open room he could find in the school. To the disdain of Snape, that includes the dungeons and his precious potions lab and classroom. The only thing Harry hasn't really seen yet are the dorms of the students and the teachers private quarters.

Starting the week after his first arrival on school grounds, it has become noticeable how the cat would sometimes just come into the great hall for breakfast and other mealtimes and just sit under one of the house tables where a bowl of food would just randomly appear in front of it (<-Holly).

The staff and head-of-houses organized a search to whom the cat belonged when it clearly didn't have a color when it - or any other creature besides the ones allowed - are not able to even enter Hogwarts. Weirdly enough, no one claimed to be the cats owner and it was even weirder when it wasn't seen after dark. The house elves themselves also didn't say anything about it when asked so they must not have known either (they did but their true owner is the castle itself😏).

Unbeknownst to them all, he can change into different animals. He is basically always on school grounds, sometimes in the forbidden forest but Holly isn't that worried as the creatures would surely get along with the polite and honest boy. Which... they did, maybe too much. Harry occasionally flew after some older years when they went to hogsmeade or diagon alley which he took quite a liking to.

Harry's POV

I was entering the great Hall for lunch again in my cat form. I was standing right at the entrance doors wondering where I should eat when all of a sudden the man that Holly warned me against the most stood up from his seat. The hall slowly became quiet and I was wondering what the old man would do while I sat on the ground with my head to the side.

"Students, as you all know, me and your head-of-houses have been conducting a search for a certain new guest we had come to see around these walls. Now, it has come to our attention that no owner of our little guest has been found which warrants the question.. of how he was able to enter our school" Dumbledore said continuing to look at the cat that was slowly coming to the teachers table clearly confused.

The students remained quiet throughout Dumbledore speech with some looking at the passing cat in question. "Now I have been pondering long and hard about this question ever since and I have come to the following conclusion."

At this the staff members looked at the wise old wizard interested. "The only way to enter Hogwarts is to either be employed or be a current or ex-student. As the cat is clearly none of these things only two other options remain."

'What's this old man getting at?' asked himself Harry as the man seemed to drag this out to who knows how long.

"The only options left is to be either a former student, a graduatee in other words... which for some reasons isn't coming to school normally and without a permit... or a stranger/criminal who is an animagus!" Dumbledore revealed drawing his wand at the cat who stepped back in surprise with a startled meow. Some kids were concerned and frightened at this turn of events, as were the older years and some of the staff.

Others were worried about the cat. It was completely harmless in their eyes, it even came to them and listened to their troubles.

"If you will not reveal who you really are I am forced to make you reveal yourself by my responsibility as headmaster" the man in the dark blue robes, who I got to know as the HM, said.

'What do I do!? What should I do?! Help me Holly!' I thought distressed just as the headmaster cast some charm on me (it was the Anti-animagi charm) to which I started to glow. Suddenly the other teachers drew their wands in response and held them in some small preparation for... fighting? I meanwhile felt myself shift into another form of mine I didn't assume yet as I thought I might frighten some of the other kids.

I transformed into a wolf but... There was some sort of necklace/collar around my neck.

'Ahm.. What?' I thought to myself when Holly spoke to me telling me some things and what I should tell them and do.

(Regardless of the animal he changes into he will always have that around his neck

(Regardless of the animal he changes into he will always have that around his neck. Only exception is if he chooses to hide it with a spell or with Holly's doing)

"What?" questioned the headmaster as the wolf looked him straight in the eyes.

'You are a very hasty person and are quite rude to suddenly attack me' I mentally told the ones who were looking me into my eyes. The teachers eyebrows rose up in alarm and surprise while Dumbledore was still blinking from what happened just now.

'I am of no threat to you. Especially not the students. As proof you can inspect the thing I have hanging around my neck'. After some hesitance, Professor McGonagall and the potions master stepped forward apparently ready to cast a shield spell at a moments notice. The elderly woman took my necklace into her hands but not taking it off of me (she or anyone else for that matter wouldn't have been able to either way, except in certain situations).

Third POV

Both head-of-houses looked through the necklace when Snape noticed something depicted inside the star in the middle. He leaned in close with a lumos charm finding that it showed... the crest of Hogwarts? "Minerva" he  showed her his findings.

They both looked at each other coming up with only one idea of why something like this was now hanging around the animal's neck. After looking into the other crystals they also found the 2 outer-most on each side showing the individual crests of the houses while the ones surrounding the center piece were a glowing green with an 'H' in them. (Can be standing for: Hogwarts, Holly, Harry or Harrison)

They let go of the collar and walked back to the front where they faced the students after giving their colleagues a shake of the head. Dumbledore just went with the flow with a calm grandfatherly smile while actually trying to get into the animals head to no avail thanks to Hogwarts protecting Harry.

"Dear students... it seems we have a new member of staff, appointed by Hogwarts itself" Some choked on their food, drinks or spitt.
'BY HOGWARTS ITSELF!?!'

Harry made sole eyecontact with the vice-Headmistress telling her his name 'Harrison'. McGonagall nodded continuing. "Harrison here will be working as a peacemaker between the houses, Councelor, as well as... assistant teacher. That will be all. Also, be informed Harrison is able to talk mentally somehow, just like the sorting hat."

With that Harry would basically now be employed but Holly just stated its just for show. Maybe when he has studied enough to be regarded as a 5th or 6th year can he be an assistant teacher. In the next few days Harrison basically gets known by the students and staff again. However, the roles Minerva said weren't all of them, the other two would be grounds keeper and Guardian.
(Me: some other things and titles, nicknames will pop up another time too)