「Chapter 01」

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

Chapter 1: One Night Stand

────────────

.・゜-: :-A woman sips through her drink as she waits for her friend to start moving again who was still in a state of shock...

"You're freaking what?!", yelled her 'friend'. The woman sweatdrops and scratches her nape. "Kinda?..."

"How could you be so stupid?! Does the thing called condom still exists when you both did it?! And who even was that guy?!", her friend pulls their hair in frustration. "I honestly don't know...", the woman sighs as she knew her friend would flip the moment she tells her the news.

"You think your kid will accept her if you keep it?"

"I hope so..."

"So? What do you wanna do with the kid?"

The woman stayed silent.

"I.... I wanna keep her", she says while holding her belly as her friend sighed and smiled softly. "Your choice to give her life. But so you know. I'll always be here... Kikyo"

"Thank you"

And that was 8 years ago. She had a one night stand with a man she didn't know just because she was h*rny. But she may or may not regret learning about it later.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇
Present

"Miss Y/n. I have called you here to ask you about what you did. I heard you punched Sarah in the face earlier. Is that true?", my fingers twitched wanting to punch the living hell of that brat once again who had been pestering me for wanting to copy my homework.

I refused of course who in the right mind would say yes to something like that? Only the weak does. I already told her to shut up about it, but it seems she wanted it the hard way.

"Pardon? Punch? Mr. Principal what are you talking about? I was with my brother earlier since I forgot to take my bento from him...", I put on my innocent-confused face like I usually do with everyone.

"Is that true?"

"Oh, yes that is true. I did saw her with Daisuke-kun this afternoon with a bento in hand", a teacher spoke. I ran to my brother after punching her. The teacher came on time and I too made sure we were in a location where many students hovered and they could be witnesess for all I care.