「Chapter 19」

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

Chapter 19: Argument

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

"What do you mean by your words, Daisuke?"

The cold tone Ran errupted across the room didn't affect the lad one bit and instead replied. "My sister was once again in danger in your hands. Even when I am in the same country as her, she is still in danger. And you're there", his voice was steady but there was bits of hatred and dissapointment in his voice. Daisuke knew about their affection towards his sister, and he knew they would not do anything to hurt her in any way. Except that bitch Sanzu, he has yet to get a character development.

"It was our mistake to appoint Sanzu as Y/n's guard but making decisions like this is not something you can make", Kokonoi declared. He was denying the heir's words.

"Well what can you expect when you're the child of a gang leader?", Rindou spoke stating facts. Daisuke rubbed his forehead clearly annoyed. "Well maybe, if you didn't interuppt our lives this maybe wouldn't have to happen", Daisuke stared at them with narrowed eyes. The hatred in his heart towards these men will never be cleared.

The men in the room flinched in place. They noticed his stare, and it's peircing right throught them.

"We get that...but still reconsider. Those kids you hang out with are dangerous, you just happened to get along with them. You aren't sure if they were your friends to begin with, they may be using you!", Ran scolded the heir.

News that the Italian mafia and Bonten joined hands just by being friendly with their heir was a total shock. The Italian mafia was notorious for their ruthless method in interrogation, bloody combats, merciless attitudes, rumours has it that their kids are as ruthless as the father.

"We have been through this, I get your point but it's already way past that"

"The hell are you talking about? They could be taking Y/n hostage by now!"

"I know what I'm doing. I'm not stupid enough to put Y/n in danger while I'm here", the boy was not taking a no for an answer. "But-"

"Mikey won't be glad to here such news that his daughter almost died right?", Daisuke was threatening them and they couldn't so anything about it because it's the truth. Once Mikey goes berserk. It's the end for everyone.

"The conversation ends here, I will go back"

"Wait", Ran held Daisuke's shoulder to stop him. "At least tell her to come by and call us", the boy stared at the man and shrug his hand off. "Depends on my mood", and walked out of the mansion.