「Chapter 25」

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

Chapter 25: New friend?

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

*heyy i'm backk! So this chapter might not be so exciting, but it's part of the plot. So yeahh, anyway what you should stay tuned for is the next chapter cause it's bound to get crazier!*

You watch your brother interact with the person before you. And before you know it, their gaze landed on you and their face says it all.

"Huh?? What's Y/n doing here? This is dangerous this place is packed with psychos!"

Daisuke rubbed his forehead who can only nod in agreement. "Bonten had to make sure the deal would go smoothly if ever the product really exists. That's also your purpose here right, Isaiah? Leo?"

It had been a while since you thought about him. Leo had been covered by Isaiah's body the whole time that was why you never saw him immediately. You made eye contact with the boy and surprisingly he swiftly darted his eyes somewhere to avoid yours making you sweatdrop.

'Guess he's still bitter about what happened huh...', you sweat awkwardly with your brow twitching.

'God why is she here?! I haven't even memorized my apology speech yet!', while Leo on the otherhand was sweating buckets when he saw you.

You flinched when you suddenly felt a cold, shivering hand gripping yours. You turn to your side to see Charlotte looking pale.

"Charlie?"

"I... I...", she can't seem to get the word out.

"Yes?", you in return gently gripped her hand and smiled warmly.

She scooched closer to your ear and trembled with her words.

"I need to pee!"

She was steaming red after that. You blinked then chuckled and called for Ashley. "Charlie has needs, mind helping her there?"

The moment you asked for that, Ashley's demeanor seemed to waver. You blinked for a second then just she suddenly went back to her usual self as if nothing happened.

'Was I hallucinating or something? Nahh,.. I must be tired'

"Come Charlotte", she says and pulls her arm and towards the door.