「Chapter 24」

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

Chapter 24: The Event

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

In the deepest parts of alleys in Roppongi, there's a hidden bar and hideout within the dark area. And there was a secret meeting being held. Multiple men enjoyed themselves to the fullest all the while studying their plan.

"How are the preparations? We can't afford to fail and miss this once in a lifetime oppurtunity", the boss of them banged his fist on the table.

"Don't worry boss. The plan is going perfectly, all we need is their attendance", one of the lackeys cackled.

"Gangs from Russia, China, Italy actually came to accept the invitation. If it wasn't for the new drug we offered they wouldn't have come"

"What excites me the most are the presence of Bonten and Brahman's. I can't wait to see everyone's faces while they lose to us!", the boss smirked and chugged his wine in one gulp.

"Make sure to see if their children actually comes. They're the main event for our perfomance, Bonten is our main bait, so make sure to keep an eye on the kid woman"

"Understood, Mr. Logan", the blond's lips curled into a sinister smile.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

"Party? I should come too?", you tilt your head naturally surprised by Kokonoi's words.

"Honestly, I'm surprised too. But different gangs from other countries are obliged to bring their children too. To say, it's like we're entering a simple peace treaty with each other by connecting with their children. A new drug was established and it's said to be able to heal a wound with a single drop"

"Haah?? What kind of witchraft is that? And ya'll seriously believe that? What a joke", Daisuke spat. Kokonoi grew tick marks on his forehead from your brother's words.

"There's evidence though it's on video, we found some professional to see if it's edited but they all said the same thing claiming it's not edited and real", Takeomi said sipping his wine.

"Mind you we hired about 10 professionals to confirm that shit", Ran added. Kokonoi scoffed.

"Think about all the money we spent. That fucking shit better be real or I'mma go feral!"