Special Chapter

Special Chapter: Mistress

Special Chapter:
Mistress

"Hey trying to fight now are you? Bitch", my pretty classmate told me and spat in my face annoyed by my tears and hiccups.

PAK! PAK! PAK!

"Uuuu....- hic-", it hurts so much. Why are they doing this to me? I just transferred here 2 months ago. I didn't even know why I was their target. Why? Just why?

"Come on now, you black and white bitch. Are you just going to cry and whine? Come one scream louder. This is an abondoned warehouse, there is no fucking way someone will hear your barks", the other remarked. "ARRGH!!", a kick in the stomach pushed me back to reality.

4 students from my school dressed in school uniforms two boys and two girls all conspired to bully me, just because they were bored.

This has been going on for 3 weeks now and everyone started to whisper and talk about my injuries. Of course, the bullies would all give me a death stare threatening me to shut my mouth. I was only a weak girl who doesn't know how to fight.

My own parents doesn't even look at me at home. Because I was an illegitimate child born from a prostitute. The woman died and my father had no choice but to bring me home, their kids would also take turns to hurt me in any ways they can think of. Having a bad reputation caused by my bullies at school didn't even help.

There was no one I can go to.

But then he came. It was like a light and hope bestowed upon me. Our eyes met and I can sense it only enraged him more. That day was the most memorable, my eyes sparkled watching him punish the 2 boys in that very warehouse. The blonde girl who was also with him slapped and kicked the tow girls. I didn't know why, but there was a sudden pang in my chest. But what annoyed me more was why is my blood boiling so much when seeing her with him rather than being beaten to death.

"Are you okay?", she gently asked me holding her hand out to grasp mine. I only stared at her hand with annoyance not that she can see because of my bangs.

"I... I am fine", I beamed.

"That's good, I was very worried when I heard a scream and some... harsh words. That is why I dragged my brother here to check out and didn't expect this", she wryly smiled at me.

My chest began to feel lighter at her words.

"Is that so?", I gently smiled. I'm so happy! So it was like that, he is her brother.

"Come let's get you treated", she held my hand and helped me out of the warehouse. Throughout the day, I couldn't help but always glance at him and my heart just won't stop beating.