「Chapter 22」

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

Chapter 22: A day with Kokonoi and Kakucho's present

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

"Y/n!!"

The door to your room burst open and in surprise you drop the book you were holding on the ground. "K-koko-san?"

He walked forward and suddenly lifted you up and placed you on his one arm. "The guys aren't here and it's my day off. Let's go somewhere fun, are there any place you want to go to?"

You tilt your head. This is not the first time you had a random outing with the man. You also had these days where the executives(Ran, Rindou, Kokonoi, and Sanzu is always up to no good) would randomly kidnap you like these days.

Kokonoi watched as you think hard on where you want to go, all the while walking to his car. "How about some restaurant? We had a big haul the other day, I don't mind being lavish on you today", he pinched your cheek with his free hand.

After arriving the waiter immediately noticed their regular and quickly led you to VIP. But Koko stopped him and took out his unlimited card.

"Money can do wonders, Y/n. To put it simply, it's power", Koko lifts his champagne swinging the liquid inside it and then taking a sip. "We don't have to wait in line like all those people back there, just swipe a card and we have the whole floor to ourselves", he smiled proud of himself looking at the empty floor with only the two of you occupying the space.

"That is why, if you want anything. Don't be shy and tell me. I'll immediately get it for you"

You smiled sweetly yet fakely. 'Give me back our freedom and find my mom stupid Elsa!'

"Okay!"

"How is the steak?"

"Delicious! Their sauce is so yummy!", you said with stars in your eyes.

"Is that so? It's their specialty here, if you want I can buy their recipe or the chef myself", when it comes to money. It won't be a problem if you need to buy something that cost more than famous billionares out there when you have Uncle Koko.

"Do I really need more, Koko-san?", you asked the man while you stand at the vacant luxury jewelry store. Your walk-in closet's jewelry holder is gonna explode if he continues to buy more stuff.