「Chapter 17」

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

Chapter 17: Reunion

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

You did as Kakucho said and remained quiet the whole time inside your hiding place. 10 minutes have passed and the man was still not there to pick you up and that made you grow anxious.

You suddenly heard creaks and footsteps outside the quiet place making you gulp and slap a hand to your mouth.

'Go away. Go away!'

The footsteps was getting closer and closer. And eventually, it stopped before you. 'Oh no...'

You look around for any weopon but there was nothing in this small compartment. So it only left you with your rubber shoes. You swiftly took it off and braced yourself for the man. Slowly the door bridging between you and from outside opened.

After it full opened you wasted no time in throwing your shoes at the man while also squinting your eyes shut and attempted to run away, when they grab your wrist. "Fuck. Kid calm down", you didn't listen and you raised your foot to blow an aim.

You abrubtly opened your eyes when 'they' caught your foot. "I didn't think Daisuke's sister would be this feisty", you blinked in confusion. Why was there a boy your brother's age staring at you with a blank look? Like what was he doing here? And how does he know your brother?

"How do you know my brother?", your foot was still in his hand. "A-also can you let me go? It's straining me", he seemed to realize just now and let you go.

"Who are you?"

"You ask too many questions"

"Kya!?", he suddenly lifted you up making you squirm from his hold. "Let go! You haven't answered me yet!", he didn't answer and just carried you outside the room. You were squirming so wildly that he has to tighten his hold on your back and knees.

You stopped squirming when you see the person you wanted to see most. "Y/n", his clothes got bits of blood splattered in it.

"Brother! Hey let me go now", you grumble at the boy. Daisuke refused. "Don't listen to her. You're barefoot right now, and those shards can harm you. Hand her over to me", you look at your feet. Right you threw your other shoe at the boy earlier leaving you with one shoe and the ground is filled with shards of glass from the broken windows.