「Chapter 18」

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

Chapter 18: Leo & Isaiah

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

"Why am I on this job again?", Sanzu asked for a millionth time. All Bonten members were on missions themselves and Sanzu was the only one free. Daisuke was somewhere dealing with business.

Either way, you felt super awkward with the drug addict. The both of you are just sitting seperately on two couches in the living room.

Sanzu was on babysitting duty. And he hates it.

Now that you think about it. You never interact much with Bonten's number 2. "Fuck it. I'm leaving, there won't be any danger even if I leave you here anyway", Sanzu began to just plainly walked off. Even if Ran sternly ordered him to keep an eye on you and be beside you at all times.

You jumped off the sofa and went outside for some air. This mansion was huge, clearly large enough for you to easily get lost.

The garden was very soothing and the breath of fresh air was very satisfying for you. It had been 4 days since the incident. You doubt that there would he another ambush going on this time. This should be a safe place for you at least.

You ran to a tree and sat on the ground leaning against the tree. Feeling your eyelids constantly getting heavy you obliged and took a nap.

*

"W-what time is it? Already afternoon?", the sun was already setting and you immediately got up feeling your stomach growling. "Who wouldn't be hungry when I literally just skipped lunch because of a nap"

You walk inside the house and tried to find the kitchen.

You got lost for 8 minutes with the thought of giving up in between but you eventually managed. You took whatever food you liked and munched on it. Suddenly the lights inside the house flickered making you drop your food.

You aren't a fan of any spooky events.

Quickly jumping down the stool you immediately looked for Sanzu. And suddenly, all lights completely went off. Your heart was pounding wildly on your chest and you didn't waste anytime to quickly look for the said man.

It scared you to be alone.

"S-Sanzu-san!?", you scream across the whole mansion. You were trembling and lost. You didn't know what to do anymore. Everything was dark and it scared you.