「Chapter 10」

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

Chapter 10: Yasmine's Loyalty

────────────

.・゜-: :-No intro for today...

You watch as Seina wobbly inhale her breathe and forcefully run for her life after dropping the call. She didn't even have time to glare at you who was still pointing the gun at her. Finally lowering your gun, your guard going down.

You fell on your knees your long hair dropping to your sweaty face. The pain once again coming back as you wince and clench your arm. "It hurts...", slight tears fall down to the ground as you whimper. You were still a child after all.

You look back to the mess you made. Then to your dress and hands. "What have I done...?", tears completely streaming down your face. "This isn't me... I didn't do this... No.. No...", you whisper hugging yourself as your pupils waver. "What is this feeling? No... I think I understand now...", your eyes still empty.

"I was born this way. Why haven't I accepted that?", you whisper to yourself laughing a bit. "Born to be empty and sad... Alone.. Is that it?", you ask yourself.

"A part of me seems to be missing. What is it?"

You stare at your bloody hands with empty eyes. The moonlight peeked through the dim warehouse shining through your form. "They're a tad bit late huh... Not that I complain... I needed peace"

"I'm tired", you said to yourself. "When will-"

"Y/N!", you slowly turned your head to the main gate. "Kaku-chan?", you asked, your eyes half-lidded staring at the man who ran to embrace you into a tight hug. "Eh. Eh? Kaku-chan...?", his hug tighten to which you blinked. But nonetheless slowly hugged him back.

Suddenly your eyes felt stingy. And wet tears slid down your face once again. "Uuuu.... Uwahhhh!!!", you cried out. "Why were you so late? I was so lonely!", the Bonten men were a little taken a back by your answer. Shouldn't it be you were so scared? They shook the sudden feeling off.

They heard the situation by your maid. Your sudden disappearance, and the sudden call of Seina. They were surprised, Seina was not the type to just call randomly and spout her sins. They were still looking for the woman and they were questioning and looking at you also judging you as to why and how are you still here with 10 dead men behind you. It kind of scared them about how you were soaked with blood, especially your face. What happened?

You can feel the gazes of the men in front of you. 'This is bad they're doubting me... An 8 year old! They're sharper than I thought with kids... Tsk!'