「Chapter 26」

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

Chapter 26: Surprise

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

Even though the others kept their guard around Charlotte, they knew they had no choice but to listen to her plan if they wanted to leave.

"Someone will come here in an hour. The moment the door opens, that would be the perfect chance to execute the escape plan. Here are the escape routes I drew before I provoked my aunt. If we follow this red line, there will be a 70% chance things will go smoothly. The spy told me to meet them by the other side of the mansion, if we go through here we can get out without being spotted by security"

It had been an hour since Charlotte explained the plan. Beside you was your brother and his friends warming themselves up before they execute the plan.

*creak*

'Finally!'

Everyone screamed in their minds. The door opened and you saw an unfamiliar man step inside with a long gun slinging across his body. Daisuke immediately went in place to shield you with his arm.

"Good work kid. Everyone please follow me, there is no time to spare as reinforcements are coming", you held your hand towards Charlotte and she gladly took it with a smile.

Everyone walked out of the room only to be met with blood stained walls, the floor pooled with blood and bodies everywhere. But being the associated with a gang? This is nothing, and as someone who has slaughtered 10 men then manipulated her stepmother's misfortunes this was nothing to you.

The steady walk quickly turned into a jog, the man had held both you and Charlotte's collars then were skillfully pulled like you weigh nothing to hide behind the wall.

"GOD! YOU USELESS IDIOTS FIND THEM! BOSS IS GOING TO KILL US"

'Oh no... are we going to be found? This is bad-'

You twist your head to see Charlotte tugging your hand and pointing to the tall man.

"This kid will guide you to the exit. Now no matter what you do, do not make a sound and as much as possible fight if you must"

Then you let the girl tug your arm and the five of you run to the corner of wall and boom. You didn't expect this. "Well well we almost had our heads chopped off if it weren't to you little kids- AH-", Leo immediately kicked his balls hence to prevent the man to scream and make a noise Daisuke swiftly pulled the fabric on the side table then wrapped it on the man's mouth with a tight grip. Isaiah swiftly twisted the man's head and he fell to the ground, DEAD.