𝟎𝟎𝟔. raindrops keep falling

'I am so in love with you, Derek, that I can't stand the thought of being the other woman.'

CODE BLUE

CODE BLUE

006. RAINDROPS KEEP FALLING ON MY HEAD

season two, episode one

────────

"IT'S NOT LIKE I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS MARRIED," Emily said as she, Joanna, and Christopher sat at Joe's. "I knew what I was getting into. I knew I was being a dirty mistress."

"You were not a dirty mistress," Christopher interjected. "He is the one who is about to be divorced to a very hot adulterous bitch."

"Hey!" Joanna protested, slapping Christopher's head.

"Why would you defend her?" Emily asked, her voice showing a trace of hurt.

"Because, Em, Addison is my friend. She helped me through a very rough time, and even though she acted like a bitch right now and slept with Derek's best friend, she is a very nice person," Joanna explained. "She is human, humans make mistakes."

"Do you think he will take her back?" Emily asked.

"Their marriage had ended long before Mark slept with her," Joanna said, drinking her cosmopolitan.

"She looks like a freaking supermodel," Emily muttered. "A very hot, tall, ginger, beautiful super mo-"

She stopped mid-sentence as they all saw Joe, the bartender, fall down. The three surgeons were incredibly fast to rush to Joe's side, along with some of Bailey's interns, who were also at the bar. "Joe, lie back down."

"The medics are coming," Meredith said, kneeling beside him.

"You called the gurney patrol?" He asked in horror.

"Sit back and relax. We have to take you to the hospital to run some tests," Christopher coached.

"Tests? I don't need tests. I'm fine!" Joe said, trying to stand up. Christopher gently stopped him. He took his heartbeat, saying his radial pulse was strong. Joanna grabbed her lantern and examined his eyes, not really liking what she saw.

"You do need tests, Joe. I think you have an aneurysm," Joanna said in a low voice. "And you really shouldn't walk."

"Great. This means we need to bring him to McMarried," Emily muttered, making Christopher sigh. 

Meredith, Cristina, and George just looked at her with horrified looks, "McDreamy is married?!" 

"Yup," Emily said. "McDreamy is very much McMarried." 

"McBastard," George muttered.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆