♧♤ PART 3 ♤♧

WELCOME BACK ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY...

Now let's continue the story

Siya: you! (She said in shocking way and he smirked and then said...)

Kabir : yes...me.. kabir Singhaniya the young CEO OF SINGHANIYA INDUSTRY...well i think you came here for saying sorry..correct me if am wrong... and yaa you can Take a  seat...(he said and she took her seat infront of him and said while huffing)

Siya: of course not ... am not here to say sorry but for the interview ( she said and the smirk of his face was gone and with straight face he said...)

Kabir: well you will regret one day...(he mumbled and she arched her eyebrows  in confusion and said...)

Siya: did you said something... I didn't heared...

Kabir: nothing... just show me your resume..(he said and she did ...after checking her resume he asked...)

Kabir: hm ... everything is okay.. well why do you think that you are capable for this job or i should say working in this huge company ?

Siya: because i deserve it... and I can do things in such manner that no one can...(She said with confidence while straight looking into his grey eyes)

Kabir: and how?

Siya: agar aap mujhe yanha work karne ka mouka denge tabhi aap ye jaan payenge Mr.kabir singhaniya...

Siya: If you give me a chance to work here then only you will know this Mr.Kabir Singhaniya...

Kabir: hmm... let's see well you are selected for the post of MY PERSONAL ASSISTANT...(he said and she smiled then he take out his phone and dialled a number and kept the phone on his ear ...After two rings the person picked up the call and Kabir called him to his cabin then he cut the call ....)

Siya: sir.(She called him and he look at her direction and raised his left eyebrow indicated her to say further...)

Siya: by the why...why did you selected me ?(she said with sweet smile and he smirked and said...)

Kabir: you will know soon...(he said and she arched her eyebrows in confusion but let it go then suddenly they heared two knocks on the door and the person who was other side get inside after receiving permission and said...)

? : yaa why did you called me bro .. DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU WERE MISSING ME (he said in dramatic way and kabir glared at him and said...)

Kabir: Mr.Arjun stop your drama..And how many times have I told you to call me Sir in the office...and this is Ms.Siya, my new personal assistant, show her her cabin and also explain the work
ye ms. ( he said and arjun nodded" by the way arjun is kabir's manager " and said...)