♧♤ PART 4 ♤♧

HELLO 🖐🖐🖐
WELCOME BACK☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY...

Now let's continue the story...

NEXT MORNING...

IN SIYA'S HOME...

IN THE DINING ROOM...

Dadi : aram se kha kanhi bhaga nhi jaa raha breakfast...aur kaisa hua sab tu itna late kyun aayi thi kal?...(She said to siya who was eating her breakfast like crazy ... and while eating she said...)

Grandmother: Eat comfortably, breakfast is not running anywhere...and how was everything, why did you come so late yesterday?...(She said to siya who was eating her breakfast like crazy ... and while eating she said...)

Siya: jsbsjosjsksmmanmansbssjsjbs...
(She said and dadi make a face then veer came from his room in full dressed up and chuckled seeing the view infront of him and said...)

Veer: First eat idiot then speak...(he said while hitting her on the back of her head and then sat beside her ... after finishing her breakfast she said...)

Siya: bhai dadi.. sab bahot achha tha aur mujhe kabir Singhaniya ki p.a job mili hai... aur main late isliye aayi thi qki kaam thoda jyada tha...bas isliye ( she said with sweet smile and then...)

Siya: Bhai Dadi.. everything was very good and I have got a job of personal assistant for Kabir Singhania… and I came late because there was a little more work… just because of this...
( she said with sweet smile and then...)

Veer: Oh..ok..but stay away from the people there, ok...( he said in serious tone and siya crushed her eyebrows together then said...)

Siya: why?

Veer: what If you make them animals just  like you...( he said innocently and Siya thought a little at first, then looked at Veer in shock. then lightly hit him on his arms and make a pout and dadi laughed at them and shakes her head left to right then siya said...)

Siya: dadi aap hass rahe ho... aap bhai ko kabhi kuch nhi kahte.... hey bhagwan ye sab mere sath kyun ho raha hai... mere ghar mein ladka aur ladki mein discrimination hota hai kitni sharm ki baat hai...main to pani pani hi ho gayi  ( she said while fake crying and dramatically wiping her fake tears... and they both shake their heads while laughing on her drama...)