♧♤PART 34♤♧

Kabir's pov...

I took her sleeping body in my arms and came inside my house, I saw her soft tear stain cheeks making me sadly smile.Because I am responsible for her tears, I made her lie down on the bed in my bedroom Now this is not just mine but "our" bedroom...

I wiped her wet cheeks and stared at her face for a while,i carefully covered her body with a silk thin Sheet and kissing on her forehead,
i went to freshen up I looked at her as I came out and came to her again...

I again kissed her on the forehead but this time I went closer to her lips and was about to kiss her but I stopped myself and shook my head no, I can't do that then my eyes fell on her neck My marks were shining there, I gently touched it and softly ran my thumb over it,she doesn't remember anything and it's eating me up from the inside,I felt something for the first time in doing with her but she does not remember anything,She must be regretting that she had given her virginity to some unknown person,But how does she know that that unknown person was me...

I kissed on her nose tip and then forehead, I picked up my phone from the night stand and came to the balcony, I made a call and asked...

O.T.P
Kabir:did you catch him?

?: Yes Boss, he is with us, we have tied him where you told us to tie him.

Kabir:Hmm, I'll come, and yes, have everything ready that I said ?

?: Yes boss.

He replied and i just humm and cut the call, now You will see that form of mine which I did not want to see you, just thinking that your mother will be very sad to see you in that condition.But now the limit has been crossed, you made a mistake even thinking about my siya and every mistake has punishment.

I thought while gritting my teeth and went back to my bedroom just to see her sleeping figure again, now she is looking peaceful, i quickly changed and after looking at her for the last time I closed the door silently and made my way to the basement...

I saw that bastard dev was tied with ropes and was sitting on a chair, his hands were tied behind the chair, his feet were also tied , he looked at me and said...

Dev: please leave me bhai ( brother)

He said making me smirk, bhai? Now when life has come to the end then the enemy has become a brother, nice but pathetic...

Kabir:hello brother from another mother!

I said mocking him, tears were flowing on his cheeks making me smirk widely, he shiver and plead.

Dev:Bhai, please leave me, I will definitely improve this time...

He said but I clench my jaw tightly and said...

Kabir: Earlier also you had said that you will improve, but I had made a big mistake by leaving you alive, but now it will not happen.Now I will give you a worse death than a dog, my one and only step brother.