♧♤ PART 19 ♤♧

AT CANTEEN...

Kavya: so...how is going everything...is your boss is bothering you so much...?(kavya asked after seeing siya's tired face...)

Siya: pls...don't ask...when you know how is he... he make me work all day and even night it's been just two days when I joined again after that incident but still he making me do work more and more...(she said whining a little with pout on her lips...and kavya chuckled and said...)

? : but am sure...you love to work with him as everyone wants this...but you are lucky I guess...?( said someone while walking towards their table...they both turned towards that person and saw their one of the colleagues...anamika...? And seeing her they both left a sign and kavya mumbled...)

Kavya: here come...the fashion queen...jalkukdi...(kavya said and siya chuckled a little...)

Anamika: can I sit here...? Well I know you can't say no to me...(she said a sat beside kavya infront of siya, who was smiling at her sweetly...)

Anamika: by the way what were you both talking about kabir...

Kavya: It's Mr.singhaniya for all of us okay...?(she said being little irritated and anamika just scoffed...)

Anamika: Ooh...pls...don't start now...you know i love him...but he just....well forget it...and siya you... what do you think about my kabir...I wish I would be in your place...(she said dreamly and siya nodded and started to talk about him...)

Siya: he is so dangerous,cold, rude, ice cube all the words which describe his arrogant self...and yaa one more thing he thought himself as he is the only boss in the world, always ordered around like he own everyone...and about his looks...he looks like a vampire who sucks blood....his dark personality and his eyes which makes shiver in people's body...and his face...poker face is his indentity-(she was busy in describing about her boss while kavya and anamika was gulping fearly and kavya said while stuttering a little...)

Kavya: s-siya l-let's stop this t-topic...yaa(she said while signals her to look behind, on which siya just...)

Siya: what are you looking behind me like that Mr.akdu is standing behind me with his identity...poker face...and first let me talk about him...I want to describe him more...I have so much to say...(she said and started to talk while anamika was smirking thinking....)

Anamika *in mind* : now who will going to safe her...I think my path will be going to clear this time...(smirked internally...)

Kavya: just stop siya...he is really standing behind you...(she said being scared for siya...but siya didn't care thinking that maybe she was joking...)

Siya: yaa...what is your problem...are you behaving weirdly...just sit silently and listen...do know the coffee he drank always is also like him tasteless and-(she stopped when forcely kavya turned her towards kabir who was standing with his poker face with arjun, who was bitting his lower lip to preventing from laughing...and siya become silent after looking kabir's face...his face was full blank...there was nothing on his face...all emotionless...then gaining some courage...kavya said...)