♧♤ PART 20 ♤♧

Am so happy as this story got 4k+ freaking reads...
THANK YOU SO MUCH...😁😁😁
We reached at part 20...finally... thanks for being my humsafar...till now...thank you so much for your support...

thank you so much for your support

?: Ooo...shit...!!! My virgin eyes...Ho...God...(said arjun while covering his eyes and they both quickly distanced themselves...clearing his throat kabir said...)

Kabir: what the heck are you doing here and don't you know how to knock even haa...? (He said being irritated and uncovering his eyes arjun said...)

Arjun: first I have something to discuss with you...and second I never knocks when I have to come to your cabin but from now on I will knock... because who knows what will be am going to see inside your cabin from now on...yaa...?( he said wriggling his eyebrows in a teasing manner...siya was looking down in feeling embarrassed then said listening arjun's words...)

Siya: it was nothing like that...we were just...just...t-talking...yaa...talking...am going bye...have a nice day ahead...(she said stammering and runs away quickly from there...)

Arjun chuckled internally and looked at kabir who was looking at the door were siya was standing few minutes ago...clearing his throat arjun said teasingly...

Arjun: enough bro enough...she is gone now...if you want so I can call her again...haan...haan...?(he said wiggling his eyebrows making kabir came out from his dream land...)

Kabir: It's nothing what you are thinking okay...? And if i want I can call her by myself if it's needed...you don't have to poke your nose in between...(he said not making eye contact with straight face...)

Arjun: Is it your case.? That's right, brother, that's right... what girl has come in your life, that you have forgotten your brother, that's right...(he said dramatically with fake cry and kabir rolled his eyes and said...being just little bit nervous...)

kabir: dekh...tu jaisa soch raha hai , vaisa kuch bhi nhi hai...usne kaha naa ki hum sirf baatein kar rahe the...vaise tujhe kya kis kaam se yanha aaya tha...?(kabir ne pucha topic change karne ke purpose se aur wanha arjun ji ne apne invisible tears saaf kiye aur jawab mein kaha...ki...)

Kabir: See...it is n-nothing as you are thinking...she said na that we were just talking...by the way, for what purpose did you come here...?(kabir asked changing the topic with serious tone and arjun wiped his invisible tears and replied...)

Arjun: vo main tujhe ye batane aaya tha ki aaj raat , hume jaana hai...vo deal aaj raat ki hai...aur vo saare hathiyaar aa gaye hai jo humne mangaye the...

Arjun: I came to tell you that,
tonight we have to go..."that" deal is for tonight...and all the weapons that we had ordered have arrived...

kabir: arre haan ...main to bhul hee gaya tha"uss" deal ke baarein mein...

Kabir: Yes... I had forgotten about "that" deal...

arjun: bhai ab tera dhyan kaam mein hoga tabhi to tujhe kuch yaad rahega...(he said teasingly with smirk...)